I'm looking for a Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a Job

The Story of a determined Capitalist

I'm looking for a job. In fact I have made up my mind to find a career that I can learn and grow into. Who am I? I'm a hard worker. I set high goals. And I've been told that I'm persistent. And I'm thinking, that television news, might just be something I love, as well as something I'm good at.

Now I know that today's work culture no longer caters to the job loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. What I believe is that good things come to those who work their asses off, and that good people who reach the top of the mountain, didn't just fall there.

My motto is, if you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.

Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-02-2015, 01:49 AM.

Panda Express owners to move from fast food to dry cleaning...looking for people to suck farts out of dirty underwear. Apply online.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Panda Express owners to move from fast food to dry cleaning...looking for people to suck farts out of dirty underwear. Apply online.
      If my Red K could take away your parents/grandparents Social Security and Medicare, raise the interest rate sky high on their mortgage till they foreclose...forcing them back out of retirement, i would do so in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post
        If my Red K could take away your parents/grandparents Social Security and Medicare, raise the interest rate sky high on their mortgage till they foreclose...forcing them back out of retirement, i would do so in a heart beat.
        Back at you...

Comment

You're quicker on checking out your latest karma hits than a girl checking her likes on facebook after a daily selfie.

Comment

You're quicker on checking out your latest karma hits than a girl checking her likes on facebook after a daily selfie.
            I checked with my family also...nothing happened...just a red K which I graciously returned. Guess your online powers are limited to lame threads and red K's.

Comment

I checked with my family also...nothing happened...just a red K which I graciously returned. Guess your online powers are limited to lame threads and red K's.
              Lol.
              Green k, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                Lol.
                Green k, mate.
                I don't think you can give him green....you're pretty red there buddy.

Comment

On a serious note....this character is the best Capitalist since Daniel Plainview from There will be Blood. Started from nothing, used a kid as an assistant and underpaid him the whole way through [we deserve a higher minimum wage], killed of his competition....and started his own company/bough better equipment once he accumulated enough capital...hiring a bunch of interns to help him keep going.

Comment

On a serious note....this character is the best Capitalist since Daniel Plainview from There will be Blood. Started from nothing, used a kid as an assistant and underpaid him the whole way through [we deserve a higher minimum wage], killed of his competition....and started his own company/bough better equipment once he accumulated enough capital...hiring a bunch of interns to help him keep going.
                    Wow...that's fascinating! Why don't you post the whole script of this movie that we all saw and then go suck a fart. On a serious note...lamest thread ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X