No announcement yet.

Ask other members and BS history thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask other members and BS history thread

if you have question for other members be it about personal live or his internet persona or maybe question about history of this site, this is the place to ask them.

user who were questioned can generously give the answer or maybe some other long time members can help with answering your question.

okay i go first, question for freedom : why people call you Tunney??

Why does PB32 keep saying larry is ducking him when we all know PB32 punked out like a bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      if you have question for other members be it about personal live or his internet persona or maybe question about history of this site, this is the place to ask them.

user who were questioned can generously give the answer or maybe some other long time members can help with answering your question.

okay i go first, question for freedom : why people call you Tunney??
      That was his username before he changed it to freedom, so alot of posters like myself still refer to him as Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        Why does PB32 keep saying larry is ducking him when we all know PB32 punked out like a bitch?
        Because hes a TROLL, and thats what trolls do

Comment

okay thnakyou rocky, another question :

i've been absent here in 2012-2013, come back here in march 2014 then i realised REED, BG and Bringer has been Mods for sometimes, how's that happen?? are there a poll or they been sitting with bigpoppa or even rick reeno himself??

Comment

Working...
          X