Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Gives Radio DJ ****** For Concert Tickets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Woman Gives Radio DJ ****** For Concert Tickets.

Outrage as woman licks whipped cream from radio presenters bum crack live on air to win concert tickets:

The competition was for contestants to come up with their own challenges. If their challenge was accepted by the radio DJ, they were given the opportunity to complete it to win concert tickets.

One woman presented the idea that she would lick whipped cream from the bum crack of Chile's 'Top 40' DJ and her challenge was accepted.

She completed the act live on air and the radio station tweeted an uncensored image of the act, which sparked backlash from listeners.

The Chilean radio station released a statement emphasising that the woman proposed her own challenge but did apologize for accepting said challenge.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-30859314.html

Yes, it wouldn't make me any less of a man
    61.54%
    Hell no that's gay as fuk.
    38.46%
    Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-27-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Why didn't they just make her suck dick instead.

Edit: Nvm. I just read the article, it was her idea.

Comment

Comment

I eat female ass on the regular and I'm all for them licking my chocolate star..

I see no problem here

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            I eat female ass on the regular and I'm all for them licking my chocolate star..

I see no problem here

Yea I love eating ass too but I've never had a ****** before. How does a man even get in position to get a rim job? Legs up on a bed? Laying on your stomach? Standing? Doggy style position? I don't know man, I've never met a chick freaky enough to do that.

funny ass pic btw, lol

Comment

There was a story here a few months back about a girl on holiday sucking off 20 men in a club for a free 'holiday'.

A 'holiday' is a c.ocktail. She thought they'd be flying her around the world or something.

Comment

What a disgusting pig

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  There was a story here a few months back about a girl on holiday sucking off 20 men in a club for a free 'holiday'.

A 'holiday' is a c.ocktail. She thought they'd be flying her around the world or something.
                  I remember that, her father was a vicar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Was that the irish burd from armagh, sure it was over in magaluf it happened

Comment

Working...
                    X