I think I got caught looking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    her bazoongas look like these breas' esess right here
    Then it's damn sure worth getting up to warm the car up, **** a remote start. You shoulda told her that you have obsessive compulsive disorder to where every morning at the same time you have to warm up you car. Once you told her that just sit back and watch the light show begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      There's a suicide poll? How did I miss this. One only has to look at a good set of **** and all is well in the world.

Why yall think dogs are such carefree animals. They have 3 times the **** to look at on a b1tch.

No joke,some of these Fools wanna end it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        No joke,some of these Fools wanna end it.
        That's why its best for me to stay from round R-Dub.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          That is grade A Chichona.

The suicide poll leads me to think people forget about the good things in our life.
          grade A chichona carnal

when I saw her at 7eleven dat vagina was poping thru those yoga pants looking like a catchers mitt

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Then it's damn sure worth getting up to warm the car up, **** a remote start. You shoulda told her that you have obsessive compulsive disorder to where every morning at the same time you have to warm up you car. Once you told her that just sit back and watch the light show begin.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              This time of year he needs one of these costumes.
              I'm gangsta T!

no camouflage needed

Comment

grade A chichona carnal

when I saw her at 7eleven dat vagina was poping thru those yoga pants looking like a catchers mitt

LMFAO ahahahhahahhahaha.You owe me a new screen mofu.cker

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Bro, this is your fat latino account not the black ****** foot-licker account.
                  ooooo shit.

Comment

Last Wednesday (xmas eve) around 5:30am I went outside to warm up my car before going to work, my everyday routine for the past 100 years (that's what it feels like) or so, I noticed the house across the street had all the lights on and the curtains were open, no biggie I just figured the lady that lives there was going away for the holidays.
                    She's a pretty fugly' looking woman around her 30's she has no booty whatsoever but she does have huge tata's :boobies: I have never spoken or even said hi to her...ever
                    so as I sat in my car waiting for it to warm up I see her walk by completely naked (there's 2 big windows in front of her house) from one room to the other and starts fixing her bed then starts trying on different shirts, the bouncing of the tata's lasted for a good 20 minutes eventually she got dressed and I went on my way :wank:

This morning I went to 7 Eleven to get me some coffee and she was there, mind you I've never spoken to this lady but as I was paying she says to me, "Merry Christmas" I looked at her and my eyes went straight for the tata's and looked up really quick and said thanks same to you, she smiled and said, "that sucks you had to get up so early to go to work xmas eve" I didn't know what to say...lmao I know she saw me...so I just replied, 'yeah'...(I fcuking froze) she smiled at me with a 'I saw you looking but I didn't mind' kinda look and said, "have a nice day" and walked away lol I wouldn't dare touching her but I will be looking at my window on the regular from now on.
                    Hit it dude...a fuck is s a fuck. Just keep your eyes on the *******...don't look away even for a second or keep your eyes shut tightly if you do.

Comment

Yo this ****ing thread lmfaooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X