Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would the obesity rate increase in the UK if they had food like the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How much would the obesity rate increase in the UK if they had food like the USA?

You hear a lot about how bad the UK food is over here in America. I don't know how bad it is personally since I've never been there but America is a huge melting pot with great food from different cultures. We actually get authentic food from their cultures. I would imagine Mexican food for example in England wouldn't be as good in America since we have a lot of minorities from there. Anyway, if they had the melting pot that we have and the great food we have, would their obesity rates go up and how by much?

They aren't far behind the US to be honest. They're already the fattest in Europe.

Comment

Dude, Mexican food on the east coast sucks. I can only imagine how bad it would be in the eastern hemisphere.

Comment

they will catch up soon enough, just wait and see.

American been in the forefront with all this fastfood thing before everyone so generation of strong genes have been getting slowly watered down.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          Dude, Mexican food on the east coast sucks. I can only imagine how bad it would be in the eastern hemisphere.
          Motherf.uckers think that nonsense is real Mexican food. If they ate REAL stuff...two things happen.

A.) They **** their pants in joy. And

B.) **** their pants, literally.

Montezuma revenge out hya

And I'm talkin' Yanks also

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
          Last edited by Run; 12-24-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

The UK is also a melting pot of cultures, we had a pretty big empire. There's great food available, but most of it isn't our own (in my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              The UK is also a melting pot of cultures, we had a pretty big empire. There's great food available, but most of it isn't our own (in my opinion).
              Hard to set a standard on what's great when a lot of people can't compare both places, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Hard to set a standard on what's great when a lot of people can't compare both places, eh?
                I can compare both places.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  I can compare both places.
                  What did you get and from where? It's a matter of location on who has the best in America.

Comment

I'm sick of Americans moving over here and putting the obesity rate up.

Comment

Working...
                    X