This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Instead of hijacking this thread, I suggest you make a topic expressing your views on the issue.
    I didn't hijack this thread. I came on here, adn the topc was beng addressed.

So I stated that while I'm not a holocaust denier - I do reject aspects of it, as it's told.

There's no need to create a thread on the issue. People are too emotional over the issue, and start throwing around their litte names ilke racist... All over somebody simply wantng to express a slghtly different view on a subject than they hold.

I know what I know - you think you know what you think you know
    Last edited by Rostov Papa; 12-23-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• ISIS Calls for Poisoning and Running Down Westerners

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dan...wn-westerners/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
        I picture you looking like a chubbier version of the guy in your avi...

Or a not as good looking, and chubbier version of the guy who plays the evil teenage king in Game of Thrones.
        You clearly haven't seen my shirtless.

And you've talked to me about one subject, racism. Where I grew up, being against racism doesn't automatically make you a "faggy gay liberal".

Comment

• Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
          You guys don't know ***** about Islam. If you didn't support Israel, invade Iraq, etc., there wouldn't be so many Palestinians, lebanese, iraqis, etc. in Europe. You brought it upon yourselves, the Israeli evil that you're supporting is exposing the muslims to far worse than they're exposing you to.
          What the hell are you talking about? Have any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Norway) ever invaded any Muslim countries in the past? If they didn't why are Muslims invading those countries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            ISIS Calls for Poisoning and Running Down Westerners

Meanwhile F16s and Drones are levelling schools, museums and hospitals all over the middle east.

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            What the hell are you talking about? Have any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Norway) ever invaded any Muslim countries in the past?
            This whole nordic argument of yours is pretty weak. Those Nordic countries joined the EU which means they get in line when it comes to EU immigration policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Meanwhile F16s and Drones are levelling schools, museums and hospitals all over the middle east.

This whole nordic argument of yours is pretty weak. Those Nordic countries joined the EU which means they get in line when it comes to EU immigration policy.
              You dont know what you are talking about. First of all Norway is not in the EU and secondly migration policy is a matter of the sovereign states. There's a huge difference between Swedens policy and every other country in Europe. Sweden is on the brink of disaster.

Comment

You dont know what you are talking about. First of all Norway is not in the EU and secondly migration policy is a matter of the sovereign states. There's a huge difference between Swedens policy and every other country in Europe. Sweden is on the brink of disaster.
                I don't know much about the country, I'm aware they have an immigration problem, but can you expand on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  ISIS Calls for Poisoning and Running Down Westerners

Brainwashed maniacs. Anybody affiliated with this group needs to be wiped from the surface of this earth.

There are immigrants living in western European countries going to fight in these regions for their 'brothers' and Allah. I say give them a one way ticket.

America (and NATO) need to take care of ISIS, it is their obligation since they invaded Iraq over a decade ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I don't know much about the country, I'm aware they have an immigration problem, but can you expand on it?
                    Sorry but I cannot be arsed to write an essay. Sweden has taken in fugitives and migrants in excessive numbers for decades. Anyone questioning this policy (which is accepted by both conservatives and socialdemocrats) is labeled as racists. Crime is now way above that in Norway and Denmark. The swedes are using their country as an experiment. The politically correct establishment says that their country will be richer....

The Sweden I knew and loved when I grew up is forever changed.

I searched a bit trying to find some interesting stories for you. I couldn't find one with the particular statistics I was looking for, but this gives you some info although the perspective is somewhat danish:

http://translate.google.com/translat...re-af-danmark/

Comment

Sorry but I cannot be arsed to write an essay. Sweden has taken in fugitives and migrants in excessive numbers for decades. Anyone questioning this policy (which is accepted by both conservatives and socialdemocrats) is labeled as racists. Crime is now way above that in Norway and Denmark. The swedes are using their country as an experiment. The politically correct establishment says that their country will be richer....

The Sweden I knew and loved when I grew up is forever changed.

I searched a bit trying to find some interesting stories for you. I couldn't find one with the particular statistics I was looking for, but this gives you some info although the perspective is somewhat danish:

http://translate.google.com/translat...re-af-danmark/
                      Thanks, that was good enough, I'm shocked as to why the politicians would play this game.

Comment

Working...
                      X