This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
    You don't know much about Stalin-led Soviet Union, do you? Or the Bolsheviks in power?
    Holodomor of 1932-1933 is the subject-matter.

Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by the independent Ukraine and many other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people by Soviet Union ruled by Stalin.
    Please explain how it was carried out by Jews against the "white Christians" as opposed to being carried out by Stalin against Ukrainians of all faiths? (a percentage of whom were Jewish)

I googled to find out what you were alluding to and all that came up connecting "Jews" with Holodomor was a small collection of conspiracy sites.

That's not ethnic cleaning; ethnic cleansing is murdering people - not expelling them.
    Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory with the intent of making it ethnically or religiously ****geneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), intimidation, as well as mass murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Holodomor of 1932-1933 is the subject-matter.

Please explain how it was carried out by Jews against the "white Christians" as opposed to being carried out by Stalin against Ukrainians of all faiths? (a percentage of whom were Jewish)

I googled to find out what you were alluding to and all that came up connecting "Jews" with Holodomor was a small collection of conspiracy sites.

Bolsheviks in the Stalin regime carried out the Holodomor. They were Jewish-born. Conspiracy websites? Just learn about the Soviet Union during that time period - and you'll learn that many of the architects were Jewish. That's not a conspiracy - it's fact. They were Jewish-born. And as we know - Jewish consider themselves an ethnic group, not just a religion. Even though many are atheist, they still identify as Jewish.

It would be ethnic cleansing if they had a claim to be there. Can it be ethnic cleansing if you remove the segment of population trying to ethnically cleanse the native population? I don't think so... Anyway - we're talking about a hypothetical situation - I already said I don't think it necessarily applied to the Jewish population of Germany during WW2.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        the camps were merely a phase of Hitler's emigration - NOT extermination - of jews from Germany (to free Germany from the destructive economical and political grasp). If you look at photos and the history of Auschwitz, you will find there were swimming pools, laundry services, injected currency, among other luxuries within the centres of Auschwitz. There was a disease that ("typhis" IIRC) was responsible for the overwhelming majority of the camp's deaths. The Germans had a preventative system in place to combat lice and disease which involved decontamination; applying cyanide gas to prisoners' clothing and working equipment.
        Why don't you go and visit Auschwitz? Are you scared that what you see won't fit your story?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Why don't you go and visit Auschwitz? Are you scared that what you see won't fit your story?
          I have visited, actually. And if the Germans were gassing thousands of Jews a day there, they were pulling magic out of there ass... It would have to be the most inefficient design ever to systematically exterminate millions of people.

There's diagrams, and videos you can check out for yourself.

Comment

I've been there. The poster you responded to is literally a POS.

Comment

I have visited, actually. And if the Germans were gassing thousands of Jews a day there, they were pulling magic out of there ass... It would have to be the most inefficient design ever to systematically exterminate millions of people.

There's diagrams, and videos you can check out for yourself.
              Where are you from?

How can anyone who has visited Auschwitz try and deny the Holocaust?

Comment

Where are you from?

How can anyone who has visited Auschwitz try and deny the Holocaust?
                I don't deny the holocaust. Clearly there is enough anecdotal and circumstantial evidence to show there was SOME "planned killing" of jews.

I reject aspects of the holocaust, though. For instance - I don't think there was ever a "master plan" to "genocide"Jewish people at the beginning.

I think overwhelming majority of Jewish people died from starvation, and disease. As after 1943, German infrastructure was bombed to oblivion, and it was hard to get food, adn medicine, etc. around. So of course those considered "prisoners of war" were last to get food, and medical treatment.

Obviously some jews were rounded up and shot en masse, and others executed.

I'm from USA - I went there on a school field trip my junior year. I kept asking myself "how the hell did so many people fit in this gas chamber"? And "couldn't they break down the damn door"? I mena, look what has happened in soccer stadiums when hundreds of peope panick... And how long does it take to burn a single body? How the hell dd they transport these 150 pound bodies that far, so efficiently?

I am inquisitive by nature, and always have to research things for myself. So when I started asking questions - the tour guide got frustrated with me, and my teacher told me to stop because I was being "offensive" by asking simple questions...

ANd moreove - WHY the hell are there laws in just about every European country forbidding mere academics to research the holocaust on their own? Why do they HAVE to accept what is always told? Why can't there be room for challenging this? WHY?

Comment

• So you were asking questions about the validity of the Holocaust story on a tour of Auschwitz? I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

So you were asking questions about the validity of the Holocaust story on a tour of Auschwitz? I'm embarrassed for you.
                    Was I not supposed to ask somethng I didn't understand?

Is there something wrong with asking a tour guide questions? Isn't that what they are there for?

You see - your brain works different. I'm more factual, and you're more emotional - like female.

Comment

I'm from USA - I went there on a school field trip my junior year. I kept asking myself "how the hell did so many people fit in this gas chamber"? And "couldn't they break down the damn door"? I mena, look what has happened in soccer stadiums when hundreds of peope panick... And how long does it take to burn a single body? How the hell dd they transport these 150 pound bodies that far, so efficiently?
                      How old were you in your junior year?

Watch;

Comment

Working...
                      X