• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I think I sprained my ankle

I'm icing it but I can't up for ****.

Literally dying on my couch FFS

Bendito

Comment

Never bust moves on the dancefloor extremely drunk,i thought you would of known that!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'm icing it but I can't up for ****.

Literally dying on my couch FFS
        Is it swollen?

I sprained mine like 3 months ago and rested for a month. I played a game of football/soccer yesterday and re-injured it but not as badly. The swelling wasn't as bad and I could walk on it fine, even sprint.

I came home, put some ice/cold water in a bucket to reduce the swelling. The swelling is a big reason why it takes so long to heal. I can run on it fine today, the mistake I've done every other time is that I haven't iced it regularly which has led the swelling to stay on for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Is it swollen?

I sprained mine like 3 months ago and rested for a month. I played a game of football/soccer yesterday and re-injured it but not as badly. The swelling wasn't as bad and I could walk on it fine, even sprint.

I came home, put some ice/cold water in a bucket to reduce the swelling. The swelling is a big reason why it takes so long to heal. I can run on it fine today, the mistake I've done every other time is that I haven't iced it regularly which has led the swelling to stay on for ages.
          Man I feel your pain. Literally; yeah it's swollen I cant put any weight on it at all and I'm a big dude.

I've been icing it, I'm dying doe
          Last edited by Beercules; 12-21-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

the question is...how did we sprained this ankle?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Man I feel your pain. Literally; yeah it's swollen I cant put any weight on it at all and I'm a big dude.

I've been icing it, I'm dying doe
              Raise it as much as you can when not icing and ice it regularly. Last time, I sprained it properly I had to go in to work in 2 days (20 minutes walk), that shizzle was PAINFUL. Do that and wait it out, it's a waiting game.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                the question is...how did we sprained this ankle?
                I just took a bad step, I was drunk as hell and I twisted it on a pothole.

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Raise it as much as you can when not icing and ice it regularly. Last time, I sprained it properly I had to go in to work in 2 days (20 minutes walk), that shizzle was PAINFUL. Do that and wait it out, it's a waiting game.
                Yeah I'm raising it and icing as well. It sucks though because I have to go to super market later and I don't think I can

Comment

Put some weight on it, soldier.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Zhan Yong Jun suggest to you rest and herbal green tea!

Comment

Working...
                    X