Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Sad. Lisa Ann Retired from her Occupation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Do you work at a chicken farm?
    No.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      No.........
      You didn't have to put me on ignore...I was just going to say that given your experience I thought maybe you were a chicken choker at a chicken ranch. No need to get all pissy about it.

Anyways...try to find a girlfriend or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingbuddy View Post
        You didn't have to put me on ignore...I was just going to say that given your experience I thought maybe you were a chicken choker at a chicken ranch. No need to get all pissy about it.

I just happen to masturbate from time to time, I work very hard. I work in retail at a sporting goods store in the footwear department, and I work at a Gym where I do cleaning, and teach new patrons how to use various kinds of equipment. BTW You just exposed yourself as an alt.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 12-21-2014, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I will take you off ignore if you promise to stop trolling this thread.

Comment

I will take you off ignore if you promise to stop trolling this thread.
            OK...I promise. I won't post here anymore.

I just want to ask what gym you clean so I can avoid going there. The thought of a chronic masturbater cleaning something I might touch scares the bejezus out of me.
            Last edited by Boxingbuddy; 12-21-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I just want ask what gym you clean so I can avoid going there. The thought of a chronic masturbater cleaning something I might touch scares the bejezus out of me.
              I told you I am not a Chronic Masturbater. But I will unblock you.

Comment

Some Old b1tches are fine as hell. Another good asian one I like is Jessica Bangkok. She is fine as hell. I also like Priya Rai, she retired too doe. Jessica Bangkok is a beauty for sure.
                I'm just playing bro. She's fine as hell. Equal opportunity **** star as well she bangs all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  I'm just playing bro. She's fine as hell. Equal opportunity **** star as well she bangs all comers.
                  I'm thinking about calling in to her fantasy football radio show. I would ask her some startem and sitem questions and then I would congratulate her for everything she has done in the adult industry and for making many men very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Mourning the retirement of a pronstar. #winningatlife.
                    This guy knows how to post.

Comment

I just want to ask what gym you clean so I can avoid going there. The thought of a chronic masturbater cleaning something I might touch scares the bejezus out of me.
                      This is the first time I have witnessed bullying on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X