Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NSB shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been here for a long time and yes it's been shot...

Same old topics, same old fighters.

Any time someone starts a decent thread that has to do with boxing, or some new fighters, or a fight that wasn't on PPV it gets 12 replies and dies.

All the PAC and PBF threads are the same.

Klitschko threads are all identical.

You can't just have any civilized arguing on here anymore, its just juvenile trolling.

Comment

It's like a room full of guys talking over each other in there. It's a pointless debate.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        2009-2010 was prime?

More like 2006-2008... then it was completely overtaken by trolls and Mayweather Pacquiao threads.
        hmmm agree to disagree.

06-08 was like Floyd at 130lbs. It was like Pac at 126-130lbs. Yes 06-08 was prime.... but it was young prime.

09-10 is ultra prime ppv superstar cash cow status. it was floyd and manny after oscar prime status.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post

Any time someone starts a decent thread that has to do with boxing, or some new fighters, or a fight that wasn't on PPV it gets 12 replies and dies.
          Ya that's what I mean, there's no boxing discussions. It's really just a PAC Floyd section. Any other thread gets drowned out by arum, PAC, Floyd sr, etc

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Ya that's what I mean, there's no boxing discussions. It's really just a PAC Floyd section. Any other thread gets drowned out by arum, PAC, Floyd sr, etc
            You forgot Haymon cuz...Can't forget Haymon.

Oh and that ****** Freedom starts all the heavyweight threads and with his confused ass in my ignore I can't see anything that he posts, not that I care to see.....but the muthaphucka hijacks all the heavy threads, need to find a way around that.

Comment

Its because alot of you fools dont put these people in check lol, you just let them run on with their stupid fan boy mentality.

I talk **** to khan fans, mayweather fans and Pacquaio fans, I make em all look stupid if they just there spamming their groupie love.

Comment

It is what it is, never changing.

Comment

I haven't been here long so can't make the accessment but the debates do get tiresome.

Comment

Well.

I learned that Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are the best fighters below 130lbs. Was news to me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It's gotten alot worse since friday!! There's really nothing in NSB that interest's me to post in there..

Comment

Working...
                      X