Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best techniques for mouth to clit action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever head of the ABC technique? Basically you just draw out really small letters of the alphabet on her clit until she gives you the reaction you're looking for. But squealpiggy's right, you have to talk to her.

HOWEVER, there is one technique out there, a technique that is so good, it will get any girl off. First you gotta get her going, kisses up the thighs and all that ****. Then, when you think she's ready, lick her pu$$y from the bottom of the slit to the top to get her opened up. At first lightly tongue the clit, but then put your mouth around her clit slightly in an "O" shape. Gently suck on while tonguing her clit, guaranteed to get even the most experienced of woman off

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Have you ever head of the ABC technique? Basically you just draw out really small letters of the alphabet on her clit until she gives you the reaction you're looking for. But squealpiggy's right, you have to talk to her.

HOWEVER, there is one technique out there, a technique that is so good, it will get any girl off. First you gotta get her going, kisses up the thighs and all that ****. Then, when you think she's ready, lick her pu$$y from the bottom of the slit to the top to get her opened up. At first lightly tongue the clit, but then put your mouth around her clit slightly in an "O" shape. Gently suck on while tonguing her clit, guaranteed to get even the most experienced of woman off
      We have another stud, not sure whos the studliest on boxing scene now, that's a great technique bro thanks for sharing, I don't think anyone can beat these 2 guys!

You can also give her a hummer while doing that and she will get vibrations to boot, so suction, tongue action, and vibration all together after the extensive light tongue flicking arousal teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You have to use your whole mouth. To talk to the lady in question and figure out what she likes. Jesus.
        sometimes what she tells u she likes/wants isn't very effective, sometimes you know better moves than shes experienced and sometimes women know better about what we like than we do, so asking is just a bog standard thing that most people do, we are trying to do better than that here and it appears like you don't have any advanced moves?

Comment

You might want to add some finger action as well. Have you made her squirt yet?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            You might want to add some finger action as well. Have you made her squirt yet?
            nope I don't know how, hows it done properly bro?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              What have you found to be most pleasurable for your gf/wife/ for women in general?

Any advanced techniques you know of or do you just wing it/ do the crap everyone else does like most guys? (get advanced!)
              Aww so you're a bushman of the Kalahari?? You like to be in the muff huh?? Me too, but i don't lick and tell!! But i'll tell you one thing, if i were a dinosaur i would be a LICKALOTOFPUS!! King Kong ain't got shiet on me!

Comment

I usually thump the clit as hard as possible with my middle finger while pulling on her buttcrack hairs.

60% of the time, it works everytime.

Comment

Thread is pure gold and comedy. Try and ice cube in ure mouth ull see...........no serious she should like it. Like a smaller piece.

Comment

This thread is obviously because you are a:

Comment

This thread is gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X