No announcement yet.

I now have respect for mice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have respect for mice.

Last night I caught a mouse in a mouse trap but only its arm was caught. I throw the mouse and the trap out the window and into the snow. This morning to my amazement the mouse was still alive. It dug into the snow and made a small cave despite having a broken arm. I did the right thing and released him from its trap and it ran away. That mouse deserved to be let go.

He'll be back. Shoulda' finished him with a hammer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      He'll be back. Shoulda' finished him with a hammer.
      I couldn't, I can see in his eyes that he wanted to live. I hope one day someone will show me to say mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
        I couldn't, I can see in his eyes that he wanted to live. I hope one day someone will show me to say mercy
        You did the right thing then, old buddy.

Call it, Judgement day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          You did the right thing then, old buddy.

Call it, Judgement day.
          I'm not sure how long it will make it out there with a broken arm and cold weather.

Comment

The cat's got it by now. Sorry Trigg

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              The cat's got it by now. Sorry Trigg
              Or Coyotes.

Comment

Sounds like an extract from

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Sounds like an extract from

High praise

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
                    Last night I caught a mouse in a mouse trap but only its arm was caught. I throw the mouse and the trap out the window and into the snow. This morning to my amazement the mouse was still alive. It dug into the snow and made a small cave despite having a broken arm. I did the right thing and released him from its trap and it ran away. That mouse deserved to be let go.
                    you're a horrible man

you catch it brake his arm then throw him in the cold to die a horrible death and after he survives the cold weather while laying in the snow you release him into 50ft of snow (for him) broken arm and all without even giving him a tiny cup of hot chocolate, I hope you get a life time ban from all the Disney parks

Comment

Working...
                    X