Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
    OP def takes it in the ass
    OP can spit at honeys, son.

Or is that supposed to be " spit at homeys"

Comment

He's cheating on her, bro. Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

PS: It really pisses me off too when he criticizes other girls for not having booty or for being flat chested. I feel like telling him hey bro your wife is flat as hell and go no booty! But I of course can't say that to him about his own wife right?
        Do you know my brother??

Grown men that brag on pulling dime girls all the time often end up with these kinda chicks. What you have is called a fake player. My older brother is the god damn definition of one.

He's not a bad looking dude, but he's weird as **** and has high levels of woman-hate. Hasn't had a pretty girlfriend ever but is always talking **** on women just walking down the street when we're were driving with lines like "Look at that fat *****. Needs to lose some weight." when his girlfriends are always way fatter/uglier. It's delusional and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
          OP def takes it in the ass
          whatever margacheato takes it up the ass with that ugly eye that manny gave him permanently

if u not married u not qualified to answer the question here

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            He's cheating on her, bro. Obvious.
            yeah but hes justifying it with the strip club so i was wondering if other married men on here follow that same logic or not?

im not married so i can't call it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Do you know my brother??

Grown men that brag on pulling dime girls all the time often end up with these kinda chicks. What you have is called a fake player. My older brother is the god damn definition of one.

He's not a bad looking dude, but he's weird as **** and has high levels of woman-hate. Hasn't had a pretty girlfriend ever but is always talking **** on women just walking down the street when we're were driving with lines like "Look at that fat *****. Needs to lose some weight." when his girlfriends are always way fatter/uglier. It's delusional and embarrassing.
              green k bro yeah sounds just like him. lol

i think the thing with him is he used to hang out with a bunch of hot chicks cause he was on one of them car racing teams that had a bunch of import models who would always roll out to all the car shows and car parties together. but i never saw him actually hook up or even date with any but he just ran with the story or image or whatever.

he fronts way too much so you really gotta not take what he says too literally.

one of our boys had a bachelor party in vegas when we were younger and everyone pretty much hooked up or at least got digits and except for him lol.

he claims he was off his game that night cause he was dating some asian chick who really messed with his head lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thegr8testoat View Post
                yeah but hes justifying it with the strip club so i was wondering if other married men on here follow that same logic or not?

Im not married so i can't call it.
                uws.......

Comment

But then again I'm like wait this fool goes straight to the strip club every time he comes back down home and drops like $300 to $400 in the VIP room or whatever every time???

Your boy is spending WAY too much money in the strip clubs. I can get top notch pu$$y in the VIP room for half of that down here in Corpus Christi. Unless he's having 3 somes back there he's straight up getting robbed.

Comment

LOL i agree but this dude had no confidence at all with the chicks until he started using that pro he found online.

now he gained the confidence to spit at girls at the mall. so i guess for him it actually had a positive result?

whats funny was this other guy in our group is a total religious cheese ball and he is always single because every new girl he meets he totally Mosby's them lol like he basically tells them on the first date that he loves them, wants to spend the rest of his life with them and have kids with them lol.

the religious guy is probably off worse than he is.
                    Confidence goes a long way no doubt. If he had that in the first place, he wouldnt have to pay. Mosby's them? Lmfao. Damn, yeah that religious dude seems like he has it bad. Who knows though he might find someone too. Some of the religious chicks are super freaky. Might work for him. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      Your boy is spending WAY too much money in the strip clubs. I can get top notch pu$$y in the VIP room for half of that down here in Corpus Christi. Unless he's having 3 somes back there he's straight up getting robbed.
                      damn thats a good deal if what you say is true top notch pu$$y for only $150?

whats the name of the strip club? just in case i come by your neck of the woods? lol.

here in LA there used to be a spot called Hawaii Theater had some bad dimes who would smash from anywhere from $200 to $400. That spot dont exist anymore cause the owner didn't want to pay high rent anymore lol.

i've had some really fine strippers in Vegas offer to smash for $200 and they were fine as all hell but i think they had to be on some E or something to be that thirsty for the D.

Comment

Working...
                      X