No announcement yet.

Impact of Meth in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Impact of Meth in America

As part of a university assessment, share as much as you know about the meth epidemic in america, its impact on the area in which you live, how easy it is to get, anything personal you wanna share,

Anyone here use/ used meth?

Is it at its worst now or has it gotten better?

meth always been on the west coast in american, I think it barely started getting out east.

Meth is no different then any other hard drug imo, if you get stuck then when you start slipping and doing weird shit.

but hey, I can be wrong I dont follow drug trends or ever down any hard drugs in mylife
    Last edited by Daylyt; 12-03-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      meth always been on the west coast in american, I think it barely started getting out east.

Meth is no different then any other hard drug imo, if you get stuck then when you start slipping and doing weird shit.

but hey, I can be wrong I dont follow drug trends or ever down any hard drugs in mylife
      Meth is different...it's a neurotoxin and causes permanent brain damage. There is really no recovering from it and it will deteriorate your entire body including your teeth.

Comment

Well I'm a Canadian from Toronto, and there are no doubt meth heads here, but when I lived in Vancouver for 10 months, it seemed like that **** was everywhere.

So I do think it is more of a "west coast" thing.

Comment

A friend who lived in San Francisco said that its really big amongst the Asian,(he's filipino) communities there. Similar to how it is here. But it sounded way more rampant over there, because its of course far cheaper

Comment

Its not that bad for you. I think the media hypes it up too much.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              A friend who lived in San Francisco said that its really big amongst the Asian,(he's filipino) communities there. Similar to how it is here. But it sounded way more rampant over there, because its of course far cheaper

Meth = Shabu it is distributed and consumed throughout China, Japan, Philippines and other SouthEast Asian countries. So I can see how those habits could be migrated to the US and become rampant in Asian communities.

Comment

Its rampant in thailand, cambodia etc, YA-BA is what its called over their, ive had a few m8s try it.

Comment

There cannot be a meth thread without a Breakin' Bad reference.

Comment

Back in high school I would kick it late at night doing nothing really, smoking and chilling. Eventually found out two dudes that were on it, you would never know unless you hung out. One of them was out of high school, well he actually dropped out. The other was a dude I knew since middle school but never really kicked it till high school, he actually went to my rival school. Both of them had criminal juvenile records since middle school. They were both in my neighborhood since I can remember tho.

Didn't really suspect they were on the shit, its just weird finding out your homies smoke it. They would smoke it in the bathroom out of courtesy for the blunt heads, but man its weird. I didn't really think too much of it when they were wired, we just chilled at night (of course I'd be in bed by 3am.. they were up for another 10+ hours sometimes). I didn't think meth would be in my neighborhood, or in my homies' pockets. Knew they drank and smoke since middle school, but its just weird seeing the meth and the pipe in your friend's hands.
                    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 12-03-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X