Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The utter stupidity of protesting the Ferguson incident is out of this world baffling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The utter stupidity of protesting the Ferguson incident is out of this world baffling

I just dont fucking get it. You protestors realize how fucking stupid you look right now? With all the outrageous things you pick to be up in arms about, protest, loot stores, throw rocks at cops. You mother fucking ******s choose a clear cut case of a strong arm robber, who punched a cop, and reached for his gun.

What planet do you mother fuckers live on? Tell me!!!!!!!!!! You all need to be shot so your genes rest for eternity.

They got brains like females, emotion takes over logic... meanwhile the liberal media ignores the guy who got hammered to death by blacks and hispanics, and the girl who got killed in an unprovoked drive by...

Comment

this is America, not China or Russia. Why you would be angry that people are voicing dissent is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
        this is America, not China or Russia. Why you would be angry that people are voicing dissent is pathetic.
        Because I believe in facts, truth, and logic.

You believe in emotional outrage, looting, and violence?

Oh and im pathetic. Fuck out my thread you absolute queer. I will crush you with my cock you insignificant turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          They got brains like females, emotion takes over logic... meanwhile the liberal media ignores the guy who got hammered to death by blacks and hispanics, and the girl who got killed in an unprovoked drive by...

Yes - these are very low-IQ people with no impulse control. Very bad combination when they get riled up; throw "racism" in the mix, and you see the results = level 5 chimp-out (no racist - chimping out applies to anybody who acts impulsive and violent).

There will be a lot of retaliation attacks, and murders over the next year, and we won't hear about a single one on any MSM network. Probably even worse than the Trayvon Martin "retaliation" murders, and attacks. Plenty of times where they said "this is for Travon" before setting people on fire, attacking them, etc.
          Last edited by Rostov Papa; 12-02-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
            I sometimes wish we dealt with some protesters like dictatorships would (not saying China and Russia are)... But just in general...

I guarantee that rioting, looting, burning, and violence **** would come to a stop real quick.

I have nothing against peaceful protests - in the right areas, against the right people. The peaceful protests blocking roads is unacceptable, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              I just dont fucking get it. You protestors realize how fucking stupid you look right now? With all the outrageous things you pick to be up in arms about, protest, loot stores, throw rocks at cops. You mother fucking ******s choose a clear cut case of a strong arm robber, who punched a cop, and reached for his gun.

What planet do you mother fuckers live on? Tell me!!!!!!!!!! You all need to be shot so your genes rest for eternity.
              Strong arm robbery-by definition-implies there was a weapon. Mike Brown didn't have one. Punching a cop nor reaching for an officers gun are actions that require deadly force. I think protesting the death of an unarmed man by police is a pretty good thing to protest.

Now I wouldn't loot any store-but the notion that you question how people exercise their right to free speech suggests you should leave the US and go to a country where this isn't allowed. The rock throwing is in response to being denied the right to exercise the freedom of speech granted by the US Constitution.

Comment

I agree with Mr. Machine. This **** is getting out of hand. Got damn liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Strong arm robbery-by definition-implies there was a weapon. Mike Brown didn't have one. Punching a cop nor reaching for an officers gun are actions that require deadly force. I think protesting the death of an unarmed man by police is a pretty good thing to protest.

Now I wouldn't loot any store-but the notion that you question how people exercise their right to free speech suggests you should leave the US and go to a country where this isn't allowed. The rock throwing is in response to being denied the right to exercise the freedom of speech granted by the US Constitution.
                  Strong-arm robbery means there was no weapon - that you "strong armed" them... That you used your own strength, and body to rob them, rather than a weapon.

Mke Brown charged at the cop from 25 feet away/ This was after he attacked the cop, and tried to shoot him with his own gun (this is buttressed by physical evidence).

So you have a guy outweighing you by 100 pounds, who just tried to shoot you with your own gun, and beat you with his fists, charging at you... You have no tazer. Do you try and wait for him to get within your range, running full speed momentum at you to use your pepper spray, or use your baton? Or do you shoot? I'm going to shoot - because that's the only thing that guarantees I stop a potential life-threatening situation (for my own life).

If the prior situation had no happened, where he did all that, then I'd probably try to spray him, and beat him with my baton. But knowing hs intent is to either kill, or cause extreme bodly harm - I'm not going to give him the slighest chance to succeed at this. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                    I agree with Mr. Machine. This **** is getting out of hand. Got damn liberals.
                    some liberals are smart who genuinely mean well.

but damn f it's not a lot of libs who are race-baitng and partially to blame for all ths by giving the lies a huge platform.

Comment

Working...
                    X