Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever date a woman who told you she did a few gang bangs with all dudes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only date a girl who would let all time homies smash, because I'm a good friend

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I only date a girl who would let all time homies smash, because I'm a good friend
      foe real Beer!

thats wat up, I'm only 30 minutes away from you, I'll see you this weekend...your girl gonna be there though, right? :3some:

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        foe real Beer!

thats wat up, I'm only 30 minutes away from you, I'll see you this weekend...your girl gonna be there though, right? :3some:
        yessir, bring the Bacardi we will fly out Pea and it'll be a party

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          yessir, bring the Bacardi we will fly out Pea and it'll be a party

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego
            You couldn't be more wrong. If someone doesn't want to seriously date someone who likes to get gang banged, it has nothing to do with being insecure. It has something to do with their morals and values. Call me stupid, but when a girl likes to get gang banged with random dudes, I have to question their morals and ethics.
            I am pretty damn good at this interpersonal thing if I don't say so myself, and focusing on anyone's past is a big no no.

Comment

It would be a problem if she took part in a gangbang whilst you were dating her!

I personally don't care about my girlfriend's sexual past. None of my business.

But if a girl took part in a gangbang so what? You wouldn't mention that s.hit to your mother when you were introducing her. 'Hi Mum, meet Sandra. She is an accountant but she was once gangbanged and had a cucumber shoved up her bum!'

Irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                It would be a problem if she took part in a gangbang whilst you were dating her!

I personally don't care about my girlfriend's sexual past. None of my business.

But if a girl took part in a gangbang so what? You wouldn't mention that s.hit to your mother when you were introducing her. 'Hi Mum, meet Sandra. She is an accountant but she was once gangbanged and had a cucumber shoved up her bum!'

Irrelevant.
                I wonder what fantasy land some guys live in about their wives/GFs, its ok if before they met you they were licking some other guys hairy balls and begging for his load in their mouths which they almost certainly were.

Comment

Spray...if you dates whores, just say so. Being the the knight in shining armor with giant eye lashes for the skank lobby is very unbecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I wonder what fantasy land some guys live in about their wives/GFs, its ok if before they met you they were licking some other guys hairy balls and begging for his load in their mouths which they almost certainly were.
                    Exactly.

These are probably the same men who go to town on themselves watching some ****star getting spunk showered by 14 men. In which case a sexually liberated woman should be a massive plus.

Comment

I think a lot of people have an ego too fragile to allow 'em to date someone who was at one point so promiscuous. It's definitely a male thing as when you look to most religions, they practice/preach the 'ownership' of women and slut shaming.

A man who sleeps with a lot of women is seen as being virile, dominant etc. On the contrary, women are prized for their virginity.

It's best not to ask if you're afraid of the answer. Chances are, she'll have had better fucks then you, bigger ****s than yours and pining about what could've been if she continued dating Johnny back in 11th grade.

Comment

Working...
                      X