No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
    I wonder what will be Luke Skywalker's role, Dont really care for Solo or Leia.

Comment

if no one told me this was the new movie, i would've have thought this was a trailer for another star wars game. even the cg looks ****ing lame by today's standards. it looks like another film geared for this type of audience...

"wot did somethin happen?"

mindless, cartoon action every few seconds to keep the brainless herd interested.

Comment

Only Samuel L Jackson and Harrison Fords careers weren't killed by the curse of the star wars franchise. Being cast in Star Wars is like being put on the Madden Cover. It doesn't help your career.

Comment

Kind of an underwhelming trailer given interstellars trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
            nolan's great on his own, that doesn't mean he would have been a good fit for star wars.
            I know what you mean. But the reason why I said that is because how ******ed the batman movies became, totally lame, no one cared anymore, until Nolan came around and completely pumped new life making some epic films. Star Wars has also became pretty lame and terrible movies. Of course maybe this new one will be awesome, who knows, I'm just saying with Nolans history I'm pretty sure he could do very well.

Comment

Spielberg should have directed this. He would carry on the George Lucas's vision with honor.

Comment

On a serious note, anyone got any idea which Sith Lord it could be?

I don't know if this is real or not but that guy looks like Darth Revan.

^ Darth Revan
                Last edited by Ruthless One; 11-29-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

I don't think George Lucas Condones this Lightsaber. It looks like a cheatcode weapon.

BTW Darth Maul had the Coolest Lightsaber.

Comment

so they changed the main character as a black man because america gotta give way to the blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      so they changed the main character as a black man because america gotta give way to the blacks?

Here's a better version of the trailer you racist bastard !

Comment

Working...
                      X