No announcement yet.

The Black Friday Violence Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Friday Violence Thread

We all know there will be a lot of crazy people out tonight to get "deals" on material **** they don't need. This thread is dedicated to finding anything violent that happens on this wonderful day.

http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

havent these sheep heard of cyber monday?

Comment

I bet it would be less violent if it were Multiracial Friday instead of Black Friday...it's so racist.

Comment

People are pathetic trying to fill some inner void with things they don't even really want because its cheaper than before for a day so they can experience some temporary excitement.

Comment

Consume! Consume! Consume!

Born, Consume, Die.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Consume! Consume! Consume!

Born, Consume, Die.
              I'm still blown away by the fact that our whole economy is essentially based on selling people **** they don't need and probably regret the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I'm still blown away by the fact that our whole economy is essentially based on selling people **** they don't need and probably regret the next day.
                Careful.

You might incite a debate among the far-right Capitalists who are lurking the forum. The tea party beyond ridiculous individuals.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                  Careful.

You might incite a debate among the far-right Capitalists who are lurking the forum. The tea party beyond ridiculous individuals.
                  Lol I'm sure ill be called a communist.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    What nonsense is this? Get ready for boxing day. I"ll be in Cuba

Comment

Working...
                    X