Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

******ed Tweet By Lennox Lewis Regarding Race in America....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ******ed Tweet By Lennox Lewis Regarding Race in America....

First off, this ****** isn't even American.

Secondly, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders.

Lastly, and related to number 2, Black alone 12.61% of American population.

I don't think him not being American is relevant. That being said he's stating the obvious, cops are psychotic and don't like black people. When they do bad **** or piss off cops, the retaliation is severe and much worse than what a white person receives. Knowing this, they need to tread lightly. Ain't **** changing anytime soon. The whole system needs to be overhauled, until that time, act smarter and keep the egos in check.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I don't think him not being American is relevant. That being said he's stating the obvious, cops are psychotic and don't like black people. When they do bad **** or piss off cops, the retaliation is severe and much worse than what a white person receives. Knowing this, they need to tread lightly. Ain't **** changing anytime soon. The whole system needs to be overhauled, until that time, act smarter and keep the egos in check.
      quoted for truthiness.

Comment

lennox is using selective bias, and so are you. but what else is new when it comes to race in america? the loudest voices deal in absolutes. it's incredibly disheartening.

Comment

The figures are fudged to make white crime worse than it is.

Here are some examples:

https://murderbymedia.files.wordpres...8311165858.jpg

Comment

so every police force hates them poor black urban youths?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
              lennox is using selective bias, and so are you. but what else is new when it comes to race in america? the loudest voices deal in absolutes. it's incredibly disheartening.
              How is what I posted selective bias. I stated some facts. Not a meme of lacking substance so that people will draw any real conclusions other then what was intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Misty55 View Post
                so every police force hates them poor black urban youths?
                Lol, pure speculation, but, I'd say yes. Look how they act, the youths, if I was dealing with that on a daily basis, I'd be pretty pissed off and trigger happy as well.

Comment

Lol, pure speculation, but, I'd say yes. Look how they act, the youths, if I was dealing with that on a daily basis, I'd be pretty pissed off and trigger happy as well.
                  You bring up a good point.

Comment

y dey be killin al r chilren

Comment

Working...
                    X