Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early should I show up for opening night/first screening of Interstellar???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How early should I show up for opening night/first screening of Interstellar???

Never been to a first showing before of a movie this big. How early should I show up to wait in line???

4pm if you are doing the midnight screening. If your doing Friday then catch a 11am showing.

Comment

I'm doing 8 pm on Thursday. It's the first screenings for Interstellar.

Comment

Buy your tickets from fandango bruh. I already got mine for friday.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-04-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          Buy your tickets from fandango bruh. I already got mine for friday.
          I got my tickets. But how early should I stand in line for a decent seat you think?

Comment

Looks ok.

Do fear the influx of emos, starwars geeks, trekkies and NASA sympathizers hogging the popcorn line however.

Expect to learn much about our solar system.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I was thinking 2 hours early....

Comment

I lol at this. I'm a big movie fan but you won't see me waiting in line on 1st screening of any movie. Nolan is overrated anyway. Batman 3 su.cks

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I got my tickets. But how early should I stand in line for a decent seat you think?
                  More than an hour probably, this is the most hyped movie of the year. Those seats are gonna fill up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                    I lol at this. I'm a big movie fan but you won't see me waiting in line on 1st screening of any movie. Nolan is overrated anyway. Batman 3 su.cks
                    Memento is a classic. Insomnia is very good. Batman Begins was good. The Prestige was good. The Dark Knight was a comic book classic. Inception was great. The Dark Knight RIses agree was very very meh aside from Bane.

But Nolan is certainly talented.

Comment

Working...
                    X