No announcement yet.

Ben Stein: "Obama 'is the most racist president there has ever been in America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    How did this go from what Ben Stein said about Obama to fucking South Africa?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      So all white people in south africa aren't innocent therefore deserve to be killed?
      What he is saying is that those people rise up and take back the land that was theirs to begin with.

Give the invaders 24 hours to leave (this is done in war all the time).

My opinion is this; If an act of war is declare and someone gives me a warning to leave, if I fail to heed it, then I deserve whatever happens to me.

This is a narrative that is done throughout history. The only time people have a problem with it is when a black person says it. With anyone else....it's cool

Again, If you are part of an invader group, and you don't leave when the indeginous people declare war and give you a period of time, then you are no longer innocent and deserve what happens to you.

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      white people built south africa. before whites "invaded" that land, what was it? barren desert. hardly a coincidence south africa has the best economy in all of africa.
      Before those people invaded, the indigenous people lived in peace.

I guess you are the same type of white person that thinks the native americas were savages until the white man came and civilized them.....smfh

so you're no different to the evil people who killed those black women & children, hypocrite.
      The difference is this; those people were responsible for unprovoked attacks on a group of people for the sake of stealing their land or resources.

That's evil and has been a staple of that particular group.

What is not evil is a group of oppressed individuals rising up and defending themselves. That's justice and I'm all for that.

who's oppressing black people in south africa today? the ANC has been driving south africa into the ground ever since 1994. you realise unemployment & crime was LOWER under the apartheid regime?
      I don't even know where to begin with this nonsense. It's shameful that you justify atrocities just because those people are the same skin color as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
        because a poster has a genocidal maniac who called for all whites in south africa to be killed as his avatar.
        I never knew Antonio Tarver was a genocidal maniac.

I mean, what he did to RJJ in the second fight was bad and all, but c'mon now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
          but south africa is the white mans country. They build it from nothing. Why should they leave everything to a bunch of savages? Do you think without white people South Africa would be the country it is today? All the skyskrapers, schools, hospitals ,businesses,... ?
          so anybody that's not white is a savage....ok gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            so anybody that's not white is a savage....ok gotcha
            No just the people with an average IQ of 70

Comment

What he is saying is that those people rise up and take back the land that was theirs to begin with.

Give the invaders 24 hours to leave (this is done in war all the time).

My opinion is this; If an act of war is declare and someone gives me a warning to leave, if I fail to heed it, then I deserve whatever happens to me

This is a narrative that is done throughout history. The only time people have a problem with it is when a black person says it. With anyone else....it's cool

Why would whites leave ??? Remember it only took like 100 white people to conquer all of Africa and enslave blacks. Push them too far and they will enslave your ass again

Comment

Before those people invaded, the indigenous people lived in peace.
                Yes we all know how peacefull black people are

Comment

Yes we all know how peacefull black people are
                  So your saying black people are what?

Comment

So your saying black people are what?
                    Do you deny that blacks commit disproportianaly more violent crimes than other ethnic groups?

Comment

Do you deny that blacks commit disproportianaly more violent crimes than other ethnic groups?
                      I'm personally not interested in you biased stats etc.

I've already destroyed you on that topic. I also checked the contract and you don't have a rematch clause...lol

What I do know is that from a historical standpoint, blacks are a peaceful group. We are also the very people of God and what you see know is learned behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X