Women body builders...your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockim' View Post
    are there lots of mexicans in toronto?
    In the west end ya. The city is divided by Yonge st, west of there are tons of Latinos and quite a few Mexicans. I grew up on the east side and unfortunately ran into, and ended up dating, a psycho Mexican ****. Girl from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      In the west end ya. The city is divided by Yonge st, west of there are tons of Latinos and quite a few Mexicans. I grew up on the east side and unfortunately ran into, and ended up dating, a psycho Mexican ****. Girl from hell.
      Moletas. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Mexicans spread faster than ****roaches.

Comment

No thanks.........

Comment

white guys are into this....i dont know of any straight black man into masculine lookin ass women

Comment

Haha, I've pretty much only met one or two mexicans in Toronto. However, I've met alot of south americans like peru, chile etc. Toronto sucks for really hot hispanic women. We don't get the PR, DR, Cubans, Colombians. Well I've met a couple HOT colombian women but of course just like most attractive women in Toronto they're stuck up

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                Haha, I've pretty much only met one or two mexicans in Toronto. However, I've met alot of south americans like peru, chile etc. Toronto sucks for really hot hispanic women. We don't get the PR, DR, Cubans, Colombians. Well I've met a couple HOT colombian women but of course just like most attractive women in Toronto they're stuck up
                Is there a place where attractive women are not "stuck up?"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  No thanks.........
                  You don't like strong women Georges?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    You don't like strong women Georges?
                    are there lots of masculado women in maiami?

Comment

A small minority.

The girl in the OP is from Miami by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X