No announcement yet.

Gotham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    This was a better episode. Still teasing us on who the real Joker is.

That was kind of ******ed. I liked how they portrayed Fish in the beginning, but now they are making her do stupid things. Last time was that corny speech now she pokes her own eye out instead of poking the D.r.'s eye out. Wtf, she must've pissed off the writers or something.
    I don't think they make episodes every week. They have already been made. I don't think Jada Pinkett Smith is the type to piss off writers.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Anybody catch the flying Grayson. Robin's mom and dad?
      Yeah, right away. Once Gordon told his gf he wants to go to the circus(Or the other way around, I forgot). I was just like "ROBIN'S PARENTS INCOMING!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I don't think they make episodes every week. They have already been made. I don't think Jada Pinkett Smith is the type to piss off writers.
        I know, no show makes episodes every week. I didn't say that. I am just commenting that this was a better episode from the previous one. And, Fish Mooney was a lot better in the beginning. They've made her a vulnerable psycho now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I know, no show makes episodes every week. I didn't say that. I am just commenting that this was a better episode from the previous one. And, Fish Mooney was a lot better in the beginning. They've made her a vulnerable psycho now.
          she's being portrayed closer to harley quinn now.

Comment

• I think Last Nights episode, we saw the roots for the Riddler be planted. The riddler stabbed one of the character's multiple times in last nights episode.

Comment

• yep, and the serial killer going after gordon's ex.

this show is beginning to lost a little luster..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                yep, and the serial killer going after gordon's ex.

this show is beginning to lost a little luster..
                It's still pretty good. I don't watch it live because of the NBA Playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  It's still pretty good. I don't watch it live because of the NBA Playoffs.
                  I just started watching season 1. Im hooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I just started watching season 1. Im hooked.
                    Thanks for bumping. I am watching the 2nd episode of season 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Thanks for bumping. I am watching the 2nd episode of season 2.
                      Im on episode 6 of the 1st season. Its pretty bad ass. I got this to catch up on, and Blacklist and homeland are coming back on too.

Comment

Working...
                      X