No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Possible TERRORIST ATTACK In New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Terrorist attack in NY with a hatchet? must be some stupid terrorist. Maybe next terrorist attack in NY would by chinese... by spitting... 1.6 billion people spitting on NY would cause the next great flood.

Comment

I hate when society act like rats just to get a video or photo.

Comment

Too bad no one had a chance to axe him what his problem is. We'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Too bad no one had a chance to axe him what his problem is. We'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

At the end of the video the loud obnoxious woman said something like "they just shot him in the head for no reason, just because he was swinging a hammer".

Yes apparently hitting an officer in the head with a hatchet is insufficient reason for using deadly force.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I didn't do my job in afghan.

#BlameBeercules
              Actually the war in Afghanistan and the extra emphasis on intel and security has dismantled the capability for larger scale attacks. When we hear of large scale attacks in North America and Europe it's typically because they have been foiled.

The call went out to commit attacks using whatever means necessary in order to spread fear and chaos. So we had one guy run over a Canadian soldier in his car, one guy storming Canadian Parliament with a double-barreled shotgun and one guy attacking cops with an axe.

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              So their big terrorist plot was to attack a single cop with a hatchet,,, and get killed in the process?
              It's to create a feeling of chaos where everyone is in danger from random attacks.

Comment

i know a lot of posters joked about how he didnt kill anybody and he only had an axe, but this type of attacks are far scarier in my opinion.

anybody with sympathetic feelings for islamic exteremism is a potential terrorist.

it can happen anywhere. they can use cars, knives, guns, how can you defend against that? plus its easier and cheaper to pull off and you dont need anybody else to help you do these type of attacks.

this is a game changer folks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  At the end of the video the loud obnoxious woman said something like "they just shot him in the head for no reason, just because he was swinging a hammer".
                  ignorant comments like these are the ones that spark up riots

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

It's to create a feeling of chaos where everyone is in danger from random attacks.
                    She said " he just started hitting him in the head for no reason" -Ebonics 101

Also people are randomly attacked everyday just cause the guy may have been middle eastern doesn't make this part of some elaborate terrorist attack.

Comment

This was probably an inside job.

Comment

Working...
                      X