Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so many ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY THEORIES about the MUSIC INDUSTRY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why is there so many ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY THEORIES about the MUSIC INDUSTRY???

Seriously:

Comment

You know, about the past year or so I have been more, for the lack of a better term, open minded about secret societies, conspiracies, the occult.

To be honest, if what a lot of people come up with that are on the frontlines of the research behind this is true, it could make one ball up in terror at the depths of the madness.

There is a balance to it. Subjects such as these do peek my curiosity, and some does ring quite true. But I do feel that many people get so wound up in it, that it can take over their entire lives.

There is some spooky shit out there, no doubt about it.

Now let me go back to my world of blind sheepdom, open up a can of brew, and continue watching this here football game.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-20-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Because its real.

Comment

The elites run everything

Democrats and republicans all are funded by the same people... American people have no choice,..

Comment

Well bro to be honest these music artist promote and agenda with there music and videos it's fact all you have to do is watch and listen. What you choose to believe is how far your willing to open ure mind but u gotta be careful cause they mite call u crazy. In all honesty the music artist and the media is not what u should be afraid of. The world isn't as black as white as you think it is. I don't believe in our government,politics,or watch to much television.manly just sports. I feel you need to live ure life the way you feel is necessary and make your own conclusions. I am religious so I believe a lot of this stuff is completely trash.So a lot of the stuff I see in the world does coincide with my faith. I'll never let the media dictate how I see the world and I feel really bad for people who just believe everything they hear.I really restrict what my young daughter listens to and watches. All parents should before there kids turn out like all these other young hoes they see on tv. Things run a lot deeper than you think. And I'm not crazy lol married with a kid and a decent job.
            Last edited by Chiboxing123; 10-20-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Kesha accuses her producer of drugging and raping her as well as psychologically abusing her since she was 18.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...leading-death/

Comment

Lets be real, jay z has one of the worst voices of any top rap star, ever. I still can't comprehend how he became a star.

Comment

A lot of paranoid schizophrenics in the entertainment industry. What did you expect. Some here too apparently.

Comment

The Illuminati controls the world and was also behind 9/11.

The New World Order is here.

Comment

Working...
                    X