No announcement yet.

ANybody into bitcoin? found a great site to gameble on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    yup could of would of all that good ish. Still alot of money to be made in cryptocurrency.
    Have.

Maybe. But the value in bitcoin is long, long gone.

Comment

I made £2k from a £400 investment in bitcoins when they were starting to become fashionable just over a year ago. I got out just before the massive crash, thanks god.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you have to give credit card information to a website like that?

yikes. count me out.
        wtf you talking about bitcoin is 100% anonymous no credit card or name even involved.

Comment

wtf you talking about bitcoin is 100% anonymous no credit card or name even involved.

how do they have value, and how do you acquire them?

Comment

There are a finite amount of bitcoins and any other digital currency for that matter. There isn't a central bank to print more which means the more people use them, the more valuable they will become. The free market finds each crypto-currency's value.

You can aquire them through exchange websites or through 'mining' them. The latter is no longer profitable.

Comment

I dont know why it has value but it does, and you can get bitcoins tons of ways but the most easiest way is to go to a exchange site or buy them personally off someone.

btc usually go for preev rate + 5%

Comment

I dont know why it has value but it does, and you can get bitcoins tons of ways but the most easiest way is to go to a exchange site or buy them personally off someone.

btc usually go for preev rate + 5%

lol.....

at least you're calling it gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  There are a finite amount of bitcoins and any other digital currency for that matter. There isn't a central bank to print more which means the more people use them, the more valuable they will become. The free market finds each crypto-currency's value.

You can aquire them through exchange websites or through 'mining' them. The latter is no longer profitable.

and you exchange them for what?

Comment

and you exchange them for what?
                    NE, just stay away. The value is gone. Bitcoin is about 2 years past it's prime.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      NE, just stay away. The value is gone. Bitcoin is about 2 years past it's prime.
                      I cant see how you can say that lol the value not gone people just got spoiled on those prime days where you can turn a quick profit but those days are in the past but btc is holding steady. its at $395 for 1 btc atm.

Comment

Working...
                      X