No announcement yet.

Embarrassing story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing story

So I was in the staff room, on my lunch break at work. I got my iPhone out and went on Facebook to kill some time. I noticed my mate had become friends with the new hot girl at work. So I clicked on her profile. And looked at her pictures. And scrolled through some more of her pictures.

"Hey Jon." Said a girls voice.

I looked up to see the new girl smiling at me, I hadn't heard her come in. I watched as the smile on her face disappeared as she realised what I was looking at.

On my phone was a picture of her. In a bikini. From a holdiay she was on about 3 years ago.

I did the only think I could think of doing in such an embarrassing situation. I did what generations of British men have done in embarrassing social situations. I pretended nothing embarrassing was happening and offered her a cup of tea.

She declined the cup of tea. She seemed in a hurry to leave for some reason.

so she caught you stalking her page while drooling over one of her pictures in a bikini?

Comment

WTF, you become Facebook friends with someone - you're not supposed to look at their pictures that they've uploaded for everyone to see?

You should've been perfectly honest - I was checkin out your fb page - nice ****! err, I mean nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        WTF, you become Facebook friends with someone - you're not supposed to look at their pictures that they've uploaded for everyone to see?

You should've been perfectly honest - I was checkin out your fb page - nice ****! err, I mean nice pics!
        I'm not even Facebook friends with her.

Though I immediately sent her a friend request so it at least looked like I had a legit reason to be on her Facebook page.

It's not really that embarrassing. But the look of disgust on her face was a bit shaming.
        Last edited by Welsh Jon; 10-11-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I'm always stalking BG's FB page, I just can't get enough of the pictures of him wearing those red speedos washing his Jetta

Comment

Lol 10/10, the shame

Comment

story would have been way better if she was a hot dude.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                story would have been way better if she was a hot dude.
                Fine you got me.

The real story is that I was caught masterbating over pictures of Antony Joshua at work. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                  Fine you got me.

The real story is that I was caught masterbating over pictures of Antony Joshua at work. Again.
                  Who hasn't?

Comment

I had to delete mine. Literally became an animal with it while drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X