Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with a thristy chick who won't leave you alone at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you deal with a thristy chick who won't leave you alone at work?

First of all, before any of you say "just hit it", I have a girl and I don't cheat. Furthermore she's an okay looking girl but she's not my type at all even if I was single. The problem is I have to see this chick at work. Every time I see her, she always flirts with me and it's getting uncomfortable since I make it obvious that I'm not interested. It's kinda creepy too because this one time I had to go to the section she works in to get something and she was looking at me all the way there when I got up the escalator. It was funny at first but I thought it was creepy when I actually thought about it. I think she knows I have a girl but she doesn't seem to care. What would you do if you were me?

Stop being a puss and bang her, that's how

Comment

Anyway, any productive comments?

Comment

Comment

Stick it in her butt

Comment

since you sound like a girl I would say go to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              since you sound like a girl I would say go to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint
              How do I sound like a girl? Just because I don't want a chick on my nuts all the time when I'm at my job. Gets annoying after a while. I'm not going to HR, they are crappy at their job so nothing will get done anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth tea sent View Post

Comment

Hey man I dealt with this alot recently. You want her to stop? You have to tell her, no other way around it buddy.

Just because your a guy doesn't mean every woman who throws herself at you means you're gonna bang it. Got to have some will power in those situations, and don't think you'll make her feel bad by telling her the truth, she will move on to the next guy she wants and try again. This one ho at my previous job was very nasty and talked about **** and the sexual acts she likes openly. When I was younger I may of taken the bait but now Idgaf anymore. Give me a real woman, not a ho who will be a short term shack up who may or may not infect me with her ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                    Hey man I dealt with this alot recently. You want her to stop? You have to tell her, no other way around it buddy.

Just because your a guy doesn't mean every woman who throws herself at you means you're gonna bang it. Got to have some will power in those situations, and don't think you'll make her feel bad by telling her the truth, she will move on to the next guy she wants and try again. This one ho at my previous job was very nasty and talked about **** and the sexual acts she likes openly. When I was younger I may of taken the bait but now Idgaf anymore. Give me a real woman, not a ho who will be a short term shack up who may or may not infect me with her ****.
                    Yeah, you're right dude. I wanted to avoid that awkward conversation but I might have to do it. Set boundaries for people and make sure they don't cause cross them. Thanks for the advice. That chick you're describing sounds super dirty BTW. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X