Because Steph didn't deserve it.
    i got

1 lebron
    2 steph
    3 dre
    4 draymon

in that order..

Comment

• Curry not getting a single vote is absolute horseshit.

Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Curry not getting a single vote is absolute horseshit.

Plain and simple.
        Iguodala earned it. The voters who voted Iguodala knew it.

Here is the sad thing. A Finals MVP that comes off the bench next year. LOL. Dude should demand a trade. 23-24 teams he could start on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Curry not getting a single vote is absolute horseshit.

Plain and simple.
          this man knows what's up..

Comment

• Congrats to the Warriors. They were the best team all year. There was this huge argument I was part of on another forum, with someone saying a team with a point guard as their best player would never, ever again win a championship.

I wonder if that person is still around so I could hear them try to defend that now. Probably they'd say "Iguodala won MVP, Curry wasn't the best player on the team."

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              no love for steph?

I heard that ESPN ran like a half hour of segments about Lebron and the Cavs after the game. Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I heard that ESPN ran like a half hour of segments about Lebron and the Cavs after the game. Wouldn't surprise me.
                    Like I said, ESPN is trying to push this Lebron bs down everyone's throat.

Trying to tell us Lebron is great because he's putting up these crazy numbers despite being shorthanded. In reality he's putting up these numbers because he's shorthanded. Stat padding, simple as that. He handled the ball 95% of the time and he had a greenlight to shoot at will. All this with no double team from GS. 13 for 33? 2 for 10 from 3pt land? This is greatness? **** outta here.

This dude has literally had the easiest path to greatness ever. Teaming up with future Hall of famers and Allstars all while in the ****ty EC. No **** he's gonna be in the Finals every year. But as soon as he plays a WC team he gets his **** pushed in.

Comment

• This guy makes good points for the Lebron ban-wagon fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X