Official 2014-2015 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by stellar boxer View Post
      Iguodala fouls Lebron every time he guards him.
      Pretty much.

My Cavs got this. As long as we avoid the ghosts of 51 years of misery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Pretty much.

My Cavs got this. As long as we avoid the ghosts of 51 years of misery.
        Brush with KOD

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Brush with KOD
          The Warriors aren't the spurs, they have no finals experience. There's no way they take it from us. But it is possible for us to lose it. But only Kawhi Leonard can shut down LeBron James

This ain't no kiss of death.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            The Warriors aren't the spurs, they have no finals experience. There's no way they take it from us. But it is possible for us to lose it. But only Kawhi Leonard can shut down LeBron James

This ain't no kiss of death.

this is when the basketball gods all of a sudden get a wind on what's being said on message boards

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              this is when the basketball gods all of a sudden get a wind on what's being said on message boards
              People do this on message boards all the time. You are probably guilty of it in some lakers championship series when they won or lost. On Facebook I trashed the Heat against the Mavs and others thought I gave the mavs the kiss of death and look at what happened, Dirk and one of my All Time favorite Basketball Players Jason Kidd got a ring.

Yes Jason Kidd is one of my favorite players to play the game.

Also, you saw how much I trashed Oregon before the Buckeye game. I was right on the Money. The Basketball Gods are in awe of one thing and one thing only, The Game Of Basketball Itself.

Comment

• That is a perfect response, and it shows the Mentality of a team that is desperate to win. IMHO, There is nothing more dangerous than a team with that mentality in any sport. They may be up, but they feel like their back is against the wall, all the more reason they play at an incredibly high level.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  I don't think that city could handle losing right now, they're so close.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I don't think that city could handle losing right now, they're so close.

With an Attitude like this, I don't see how they can lose. It is the perfect attitude when facing adversity. To be up and have the mindset with their backs against the wall makes them so dangerous, it's unbelievable. It is the best mindset to have. Because it makes you that much more dangerous.

Comment

• I think Steph and Golden State found something in that 4th. They can't play any worse than they have, and Cleveland can't play any better. The Warriors have themselves to blame, they missed so many good to open looks in Game 3 and let it get too out of hand in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X