Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Equalizer: Denzel Washington Is A Must Watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Equalizer: Denzel Washington Is A Must Watch!

Caught it yesterday. Without giving the story away, let's just say Denzel is a vengeful mutha effer...

Was hoping to see him perform more fight scenes since Book of Eli. Among the great fights/gunfight scenes, this one is a scene stealer...

Of course, not everyone is going to like/enjoy it. But it's the better alternative from the crap that's currently playing.

Is it basically Man on Fire 2, or is it original? I'm gonna watch it either way, but just wanna know if I'm getting something original with this, or if Denzel is basically the dude from Man on Fire.

Comment

denzel be looking old as fuck! but a great actor ill probably catch it tomorrow/

Comment

OK, read some reviews, and they say it's nothing like Man on Fire. Was watching the trailer on IMDB, and they said "better than his performance in Training Day."

Damn, I gotta see this.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Is it basically Man on Fire 2, or is it original? I'm gonna watch it either way, but just wanna know if I'm getting something original with this, or if Denzel is basically the dude from Man on Fire.
          It's better, in my opinion.

I've learned to appreciate that his script choices are always interesting.

He won't bore you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            denzel be looking old as fuck! but a great actor ill probably catch it tomorrow/
            One couldn't easily tell by outer appearances, but he moves very well. Of course with stuntman assistance in some scenes.

His acting is impeccable as always which is the main reason to go see it.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              OK, read some reviews, and they say it's nothing like Man on Fire. Was watching the trailer on IMDB, and they said "better than his performance in Training Day."

Damn, I gotta see this.
              Just grab a nice bag of popcorn, a drink, and some snacks.

You're in for a real treat. He doesn't disappoint. Good story and plot.

Oh, and the DVD is keeper.

Comment

Anybody remember this show?

Probably won't go to the theater and watch, but I'll keep a look out for it.

Denzel cracking heads is always a good watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Anybody remember this show?

Probably won't go to the theater and watch, but I'll keep a look out for it.

Denzel cracking heads is always a good watch.
                  That pic is fubar, Pea.

Comment

denzel is one of the GOAT actors imo

Comment

Working...
                    X