Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 page thread here we come

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      he didn't get away with it doe, he faces up to 20 years now plus the dude that got shot lived
      Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Pulls him over for a seat belt violation, asks him to get his license. Guy goes to grab his license and then the dumb fuck shoots him. That scrawny little puss cake is gonna get his ass raped in jail.

The point isn't that this guy is being prosecuted. The point is that we obviously have a problem with trigger happy cops in the country. The amount of unarmed victims who have been shot this year alone is startling.
      See the bolded Jose? That's the point, cops are itching to blow your fukin head off.

I'm serious when I tell you that I will NOT reach for my license, or anything else a cop asks me for. Not going to happen, not the way I look.

I'm holding my hands out of the car and telling him where my stuff is at.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Pulls him over for a seat belt violation, asks him to get his license. Guy goes to grab his license and then the dumb fuck shoots him. That scrawny little puss cake is gonna get his ass raped in jail.

The point isn't that this guy is being prosecuted. The point is that we obviously have a problem with trigger happy cops in the country. The amount of unarmed victims who have been shot this year alone is startling.
        he wouldn't go to gen pop.

he'll be pc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          See the bolded Jose? That's the point, cops are itching to blow your fukin head off.

I'm serious when I tell you that I will NOT reach for my license, or anything else a cop asks me for. Not going to happen, not the way I look.

cops are not " itching to blow your fcuking head off " that's kind of naive to say

there's no excuses for the officer here, he should of never squeezed that trigger

but don't make it seem like they're all the same

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            cops are not " itching to blow your fcuking head off " that's kind of naive to say

there's no excuses for the officer here, he should of never squeezed that trigger

but don't make it seem like they're all the same
            They are not all the same, I'm just not taking any chances brother. The training has to be the problem.

Comment

this man is nothing if not aware. my type of dude.

Comment

The training has to be the problem.
                That's absolutely ridiculous. How many cops do we have in this country? And out of that number, how many shoot unarmed people without a lawful reason to do so? I'd wager it's a miniscule amount.

As to how you handle future encounters with police, you're not being so unreasonable. When I took Driver's Ed in HS (and I went to an upper middle class HS) we were taught how to behave when stopped. Either put both hands on the steering wheel or out the window and do not reach for anything unless instructed to do so by the officer. I've always followed those rules, and I've never been shot at. And for the last few years I've always carried a gun in the car I'm driving.

Comment

Another thing to consider is that cops know nothing about the people they stop. Call me what you will, but I'd be pretty nervous if my work day consisted of interacting with people who I know nothing about except for the fact I've pulled them over for breaking a law.

They don't know if the person they stopped is armed or not. They don't know if the person they stopped is a dangerous felon or a wanted fugitive. They don't know if the people in the car are engaged in criminal activity and have vowed to not be taken alive. That's a severe disadvantage to be in. The person being stopped knows the cop is a cop, but the cop has no idea about the person they've stopped. They are far from perfect, but cut them a little slack. They do a job the vast majority of us either could not, or would not, do.

Comment

I learned this a long time ago and have done this the last few times I've gotten pulled over. I keep my hands on the steering wheel until the officer asks me for my license and registration. Then I slowly grab the info and hand it to the officer.

Of course, that wouldn't help with this psycho ass trooper. He asks for the license and then shoots him for reaching for it.

Comment

"he reached for his wallet aggressively" WTF !?!
                      Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 09-25-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X