No announcement yet.

New England out on a date...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    at all the white knights coming to save annie, damsel in distress.
    What... ONE person?

I love how any e-row I enter always goes that way:

Someone agrees with the other poster - they're in the right.

Someone (even just one person) agrees with me - they're a dickrider/cheerleader/my alt/on my payroll.

I also love the way a certain member's disability is being flagged up as if THAT was the source of the gag. Stalin would be proud.

Anyway, I'm still sore from last night's fight... I won't post the result in here as we don't talk boxing, but let me put it like this... I HATE losing a decision to NSB. When is NSB EVER right??

Comment

• Originally posted by Anorak View Post
      What... ONE person?

I love how any e-row I enter always goes that way:

Someone agrees with the other poster - they're in the right.

Someone (even just one person) agrees with me - they're a dickrider/cheerleader/my alt/on my payroll.

I also love the way a certain member's disability is being flagged up as if THAT was the source of the gag. Stalin would be proud.

Anyway, I'm still sore from last night's fight... I won't post the result in here as we don't talk boxing, but let me put it like this... I HATE losing a decision to NSB. When is NSB EVER right??
      On the third day he rose again from the dead. He went back to his thread to resume his love quarrel with NE only to complain that bhop got beaten by another white boy...

Comment

• The guy didn't even start trying to initiate headbutts until the tenth round... where were all his "mad skillz", including elbows to the kidneys? He didn't even fake being low blowed, or trying to clinch Kovalev's windpipe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anorak View Post
          The guy didn't even start trying to initiate headbutts until the tenth round... where were all his "mad skillz", including elbows to the kidneys? He didn't even fake being low blowed, or trying to clinch Kovalev's windpipe?
          It was a choreographed passing of the torch. Where have been, mate?

Page 52... going 100...

Comment

• I was ducking NE.

Nah, seriously, I'm trying not to spend as much time on here as I did... having my real account get corrupted showed me the value of not being on here so much.

Comment

• Is anybody really surprised NE is a skiier?

It's the only sport where you don't need long arms cuz you got these.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                the concept of the joke was just too sophisticated for me to understand

rockin had a freaking stroke, and was / is disabled. you guys [maybe not you specifically, but lounge posters other than myself and a few others,] uniformly pestered him. i don't care if he was a glutton for the punishment. the guy had a freaking stroke, and his brain didn't work right. it is what it is.
                Damn! I never knew that.

Comment

Comment

• Danm NE took a very good thrashing. He took it like a champ i says

Comment

• Anyone have his pic?

Comment

Working...
                      X