X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy not banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
      Humans are well-balanced. Elves have higher Dex but lower Str. Half-Orcs are the ones with the Int and Cha problem, but their Str is high.
      Damn.

Makes me want to bust out Skyrim and start a new 100+ hour quest.

Comment

i played dnd too!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i played dnd too!

Advance upon me, brethren.

Comment

DUBBZZ joins a random DND session back in the day...

Slap that Hobbits dick off, yo.
            Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-22-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              DUBBZZ joins a random DND session back in the day...

Slap that Hobbits dick off, yo.
              "How do you begin your adventure?"

"...I want to get some b.itches."

Hell yeah.

Comment

Evolution is a lie and all ancestral groups are exactly the same in every way other than some having very bad luck and some stumbling upon treasure chests and math.

All men were created equal under God. source: The pledge of allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                  Is it possible that certain ethnic groups have on average a lower IQ than other ethnic groups?

It doesnt make any sense to me that ethnic groups evolved to have different physical characteristics like height, skin color, ... but somehow they didnt evolve to have a higher or lower IQ.
                  `

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                    Is it possible that certain ethnic groups have on average a lower IQ than other ethnic groups?

It doesnt make any sense to me that ethnic groups evolved to have different physical characteristics like height, skin color, ... but somehow they didnt evolve to have a higher or lower IQ.
                    It's absolutely possible, but A) it would require that intelligence was a much more useful trait in some environments than others (and it's difficult to find an environment where intelligence isn't awfully useful) and B) when this sort of thing is actually measured there is more variation within a single "group" than between groups, meaning that on an individual level any race/intelligence assumptions are totally useless.

The physical characteristics that are visually apparent (height, skin color etc) all have some differential benefit for particular parts of the world. White skin is needed in higher latitudes so that enough sun light can get in to process vitamin D. In regions closer to the equator, the sun is more intense and so dark skin prevents damage that can cause skin cancer. No similar link has been found to "intelligence" between "different groups".

Comment

Physical characteristics *can* be different among different nationalities and groups, however we are all the same on the inside. If one person is smarter than another person, those individuals do not speak for the entire group or nationality they may be.

Comment

Working...
                      X