Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever read other poster's visitor messages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Snooper.
    Holy ****, you got 163 pages of visitor messages... I know there is some comedic gold in there. Already spotted some by derranged

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Holy ****, you got 163 pages of visitor messages... I know there is some comedic gold in there. Already spotted some by derranged
      If wanted Georges to get banned, all I need is to show Ban Stick his bullying of my race in my behalf.

Comment

Yes, I make it a habit to read recent pages of anyone who gives me karma, red or green, or messages my profile.

I remember reading some guy named Doctor Tenma or something like that and he has a guy on his page asking for him to give green karma because a "flat faced filipino dog eater gave me red k". He response was "sure thing once it allowed me to green you". I thought that was hilarious how much resentment the two fanbases have over here.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          If wanted Georges to get banned, all I need is to show Ban Stick his bullying of my race in my behalf.
          Georges is derranged? I didn't realize that

Comment

I am constantly hurling sexual advances on NewEngland. The man is WASP perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              I am constantly hurling sexual advances on NewEngland. The man is WASP perfection.
              240 lbs and he's only 5'8".

Nothing near perfection. He's just fat.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                240 lbs and he's only 5'8".

Nothing near perfection. He's just fat.
                Then why can't you stop talking about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Then why can't you stop talking about him?
                  Because it baffles me how an overweight hambeast can go around proclaiming to be an athlete with those stats.

I don't know what units you use in your country, but translate 240lbs and 5'8".

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                    Because it baffles me how an overweight hambeast can go around proclaiming to be an athlete with those stats.

I don't know what units you use in your country, but translate 240lbs and 5'8".
                    If you don't believe him drop this...

Comment

Originally posted by Bughuul. View Post
                      If you don't believe him drop this...

Someone already showed me a pic. He's balding and looks very unhealthy. He's like one of those meatheads who walk around moving their entire body from left to right due to how much mass they carry around in their gut.

Comment

Working...
                      X