Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Foreigners Like Mainstream American Beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't imagine they would.

Although, while the USA gets a lot of criticism for their mainstream beer (and rightfully so), there are plenty of crappy/mediocre foreign beers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      I am sure they have many minor breweries in the US making great beer, but the best beer you find on Europe.

BELGIUM is the p4p beer country in the world. I will mention ole England, Czech Republic, Holland, Germany as well. Those are the premier beer countries.

it's too bad they're a bunch of f#ggots.

Comment

In case any of you visit Asia...try out the local beers over there...real cheap & strong stuff..getting drunk is easy there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          Of the major beers Foster is what I usually go for because its cheap and it doesn't taste like Carling, but if it's available I will go for a Tuborg.
          Tuborg is £9 for 15 bottles at Tesco.

Comment

European > American by Miles..

Comment

Bought a sixer of Anchor Steam to give it a try. I'm on the second beer and it's pretty good, kind of expensive but not bad. I've been really digging the Lagunitas IPA, I might go get a 12 later or maybe some Samuel Adams IPA since it's on sale.

Couple weeks back I tried Saint Archer IPA and that was pretty good too.

Comment

Meh, like I said, America Mainstream sucks

Here a bunch of breweries in San Diego alone, that are world traveled. Tonight I drank a Green bullet from GF, and some other callabo. Knocked out, and just woke up at 4am. stuff is potent

Societe Brewing

Stone Brewery

Their liberty station location

In case any of you visit SD, here's a list of all the breweries

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...a=0&dg=feature

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Bought a sixer of Anchor Steam to give it a try. I'm on the second beer and it's pretty good, kind of expensive but not bad. I've been really digging the Lagunitas IPA, I might go get a 12 later or maybe some Samuel Adams IPA since it's on sale.

Couple weeks back I tried Saint Archer IPA and that was pretty good too.
                  Try the lagunitas "lil sumpin sumpin pale ale". It's really good smooth hoppy beer..

I also recommend lakefront IPA if available in your area.. Very good IMO

Comment

Personally I'm in the american to hates american macrobrews crew.

Even if its free I still won't drink that *****.

European piss beer > american piss beer

Comment

Beer I drink

Kronenbourg - French
                      Estrella - Spanish
                      Peroni - italian
                      San Miguel - Spanish
                      Cobra - Indian/UK

Beers I don't mind

Becks - German
                      Amstel- Dutch
                      Castle - South African
                      Red stripe - Jamaica
                      Grolsch - Dutch

I don't need to even think about American beer when we have such high quality lager in Europe

Comment

Working...
                      X