Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear on this site ever meet any Pro athletes, If so, who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met Tyson at one of his dinner things. Up close his head looks like giant leather football.
    And Michael Johnson in a bar. Everyone didnt see him because we were all checking out his woman. Same thing when i saw Venus Williams. Her bf was so tall everyone just looked at him. Clever way of avoiding attention from fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Met Tyson at one of his dinner things. Up close his head looks like giant leather football.
      And Michael Johnson in a bar. Everyone didnt see him because we were all checking out his woman. Same thing when i saw Venus Williams. Her bf was so tall everyone just looked at him. Clever way of avoiding attention from fans.
      You mean the guy on the Buccaneers or a Different Michael Johnson.

Comment

Lawrence Dallaglio twice
        Dennis Bergkamp

I've also seen Peter Schmeichel, Steve Redgrave out and about in London. I also saw the whole Arsenal team circa 2004 getting off a coach in Canary Wharf, the only one I spoke to was Bergkamp but I also saw Pires, Vieira and many more I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          You mean the guy on the Buccaneers or a Different Michael Johnson.

Comment

Met Razor Ruddock and Trevor Berbick back in different times in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Theres that, but I'm mainly asking about these ones

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Met Razor Ruddock and Trevor Berbick back in different times in the 80's.
                Nice nice.

Comment

ive met the GOAT himself jerry rice at a sports memorabilia place in las vegas, in ceasers palace.. real cool dude

Comment

Mike Tyson, Austin Trout, Zab Judah (All Mayweather/Canelo fight week), Ernie Shavers, Jermain Taylor (KO Fitness in Nashville)

Comment

I went to Candlestick last year to watch the NINERS play, when the game finished Kap was going to the locker room and I yelled, "YO KAP!" ( I was pretty close to the field ) and he looked up and we made eye contact for about 1.3 seconds...it was magical...true story

Comment

Working...
                      X