Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry to inform you guys, Walt Liquor passed away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fuck happened to him? i remember mistaking him from being sweet pea

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      I miss you Walt!!!

I wish you, Cuahtehmoc and myself would've hung out when we could have (before Cuaht went Hollywood with his training career and turned into a vegan chicano)

How did Walt died if you don't mind me asking? It's crazy .

Comment

• Damn that sucks He was before my time but it's always bad news to hear about a passing.

Does anybody know how he died? PM me if you don't want to say it out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
          I miss you Walt!!!

I wish you, Cuahtehmoc and myself would've hung out when we could have (before Cuaht went Hollywood with his training career and turned into a vegan chicano)

I second this R!zzle mah homie. I miss Walt like a mutha****a too. But I know Bruhnlaw is up there lookin down on us.

Its damn good to see you on here bruh. I hope you had a helluva New Years mah potna.

Comment

• Whoa, haven't posted in a while but..what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Whoa, haven't posted in a while but..what happened
              Holy shiet. There's a Dies sighting. I hope all has been with witcha Bruh. We lost Walt this past year. And we still don't have all the particulars behind it. If we get anymore info it'll come from R!z and he'll make sho its put out the way Walt would've wanted it done.

Comment

• Back when I was in my posting Prime, in 2010, Walt was the guy I chatted with most here. Proud member of the whodat nation.

Hope this not true

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Back when I was in my posting Prime, in 2010, Walt was the guy I chatted with most here. Proud member of the whodat nation.

Hope this not true
                  It's true - I saw an article online about it.

Said he died in a tragic swimming pool accident.

Comment

• Think he was the first guy I had a proper conversation with in the lounge, one of the most easiest going, nicest guys on here, obviously knew his boxing as well.

Still missed, R.I.P Sir Walt.

Comment

• Oh my goodness, Walt is gone and it's real I can't believe it.

RIP brother! I rarely posted hence regretting the chance to talk to him again like we used to before.

Comment

Working...
                      X