6 Black Men Attack White Couple In Apparent Hate Crime, Missouri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
    you said "People don't get stomped out for no reason" - false

you said "There's no doubt in my mind that one of the duo probably used a racial slur to one or more of the attackers" - evidence? you have none

you said "A lot of times, these things happen to people who deserve it" - oh so now it's just "a lot of times", but you originally said "People don't get stomped out for no reason", so now you're admitting sometimes people DO get stomped out for no reason

you said "The attack was provoked, probably due to an altercation that the cameras didn't catch" - so you make a factual statement then follow it up with "probably"

you said "Like I said prior, it could be racially related in one way because the "victim" probably used a racial slur and that's what caused the beat down" - again, you made factual statements, then you express doubt about your own statements by saying "it could be" and "probably"

you said "but the beat down itself was due to what the person said" - oh look another factual statement after you've expressed doubt about your own bull****
    Didn't read.

Do you have proof this was a hate based attack? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
      There's no doubt in my mind that white dude got his ass stomped for crossing the line earlier.
      but the white dude didn't get his "ass stomped". it was 6 vs 1 and they couldn't even KO him. didn't even daze him. they ran off like c0ckroaches whilst he remained standing and you're crying over it

Comment

Can't refute my point, opts for the cop out. Nice one kid.
        you said "People don't get stomped out for no reason" - false

you said "There's no doubt in my mind that one of the duo probably used a racial slur to one or more of the attackers" - evidence? you have none

you said "A lot of times, these things happen to people who deserve it" - oh so now it's just "a lot of times", but you originally said "People don't get stomped out for no reason", so now you're admitting sometimes people DO get stomped out for no reason

you said "The attack was provoked, probably due to an altercation that the cameras didn't catch" - so you make a factual statement then follow it up with "probably"

you said "Like I said prior, it could be racially related in one way because the "victim" probably used a racial slur and that's what caused the beat down" - again, you made factual statements, then you express doubt about your own statements by saying "it could be" and "probably"

you said "but the beat down itself was due to what the person said" - oh look another factual statement after you've expressed doubt about your own bull****
        Didn't read.
        trololololololol

Comment

Everything is about race to an actual racist. There's a reason the thread creator chose to title it that way. He's trying to incite people and cause fake outrage. Crazy how these people think that a boy on his knees with his hands up begging not to be shot is murdered by a white cop and that's not a hate crime because he stole a pack of cigars a few minutes earlier, but a simple robbery is. The mind of a racist is a nasty thing.
          Haha yeah that sweet little child was on his knees begging for his life and that mean racist shot him to death, that's what happened brother.

Keep reading that Nation of Islam ****, your life will go far.

Comment

but the white dude didn't get his "ass stomped". it was 6 vs 1 and they couldn't even KO him. didn't even daze him. they ran off like c0ckroaches whilst he remained standing and you're crying over it
            The guy got an ass whooping plain and simple. Probably has to pay for stitches and look like Rios after he fights for a couple of weeks now. His girl probably real disappointed in him too. Wouldn't be surprised if she runs off with another dude.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
              Haha yeah that sweet little child was on his knees begging for his life and that mean racist shot him to death, that's what happened brother.

Keep reading that Nation of Islam ****, your life will go far.
              Check the witness accounts idiot. Why do you believe he assaulted the cop without any witness backing to that story?

Comment

The guy got an ass whooping plain and simple. Probably has to pay for stitches and look like Rios after he fights for a couple of weeks now. His girl probably real disappointed in him too. Wouldn't be surprised if she runs off with another dude.
                6 vs 1... no KO, wasn't even dazed, remained standing whilst they ran off

Comment

mass shootings are extremely rare. robberies aren't. but this wasn't a robbery as i've already demonstrated and you're yet to argue against that.
                  I think I told u to put on glasses earlier and watch the video again because the guy in blue obviously went for the girls purse... Hence robbery

Comment

6 vs 1... no KO, wasn't even dazed, remained standing whilst they ran off
                    You should get a look at his face. All puffed up red and purple looking like a damn alien right now. Boy's arm is probably dead tired from holding the ice pack on his dome LMAO. I think he knows better not to get into altercations with people who aren't afraid of him next time.

Comment

Nah nah I agree with you. That sweet little baby was just out doing some volunteer work and a Klan member gunned him down. Don't worry we all on the same side. I got the pamphlet with what I'm supposed to say on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X