No announcement yet.

Man survives ISIS massacre *graphic*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I ****ing hate these guys. There's like 20k of them, how hard is it to get rid of them?
    I think they're hiding out in civilian populated areas.

I think the U.S is constantly monitoring them though... no way they could've missed a march that big

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Comment

He is very lucky. Amazing that those people helped him and didn't turn him too.

Comment

Why would you surrender to these people when you know what will happen to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
              A fate worse than death id imagine. If you give them any ****, they will probably torture you instead of just shooting you in the head.
              Or torture your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                YO! I'm thinking the SAME SHIT

I'm like....did we teach them how to fight for themselves when we left? Is it their religious beliefs? Why am I reading about SOLDIERS being executed by the dozens? I mean, women and children would seem helpless....but SOLDIERS?? Come on, man....die on your ****ing feet fellas.
                You invading them is the main reason those journalists got beheaded

Comment

Originally posted by Gojira View Post
                  They were dead either way. They were screwed once they changed out

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    YO! I'm thinking the SAME SHIT

I'm like....did we teach them how to fight for themselves when we left? Is it their religious beliefs? Why am I reading about SOLDIERS being executed by the dozens? I mean, women and children would seem helpless....but SOLDIERS?? Come on, man....die on your ****ing feet fellas.
                    dying to the last man is not an arab tradition.

that's a western thing.

think spartans/thespians at thermopylae. or how roman legions would stand their ground heavily outnumbered.

in the near east it was different. when defeat is possible they avoid fighting. live to fight another day sort of thing.

that's why israelis usually do well on the offensive and do not so well in defense.

on offensive, israel usually panic and overwhelm arabs.

israel on the defense, usually means arabs have superior force and thus more confident/braver.

it's a cultural thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Looked like the Bataan Death March.

I saw an ISIS video where they beheaded that guy

I forgot his name I feel like a d*ck. It was like a week ago
                      If their was a media black out on this kind of thing then wouldn't the chances of it happen decrease ? Makes you question why do the Western media want us to see and hear about it.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I ****ing hate these guys. There's like 20k of them, how hard is it to get rid of them?
                      I think an agreement was reached and signed yesterday in Europe.the Americans are pushing the European allies to align with all the feet dragging that has been going on,Australia are in too.

In short no ground forces will go in bar special forces,which pretty much means 'payback time' *in my best Jesse The Ace Ventura voice from Predator ha* I think over the coming week it is to be arranged who will present how many planes,bombs,aircraft,munitions etc.I should imagine the special forces teams in their already have been building up a list of targets to be designated immediately.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      they gonna get theirs.
                      About fu.cking time.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      I think they're hiding out in civilian populated areas.

I think the U.S is constantly monitoring them though... no way they could've missed a march that big
                      Hopefully they're getting cosy doing these marches and the next one they have a bigger turn out,more target practice for over zealous fighter aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                      X