Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...mic-State.html

American hostage Steven Sotloff has reportedly been executed by jihadist terrorists. There was no immediate confirmation of the video.
    The video reportedly warns governments to back off from "this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State".
    Sotloff, 31, disappeared while reporting in Syria in August 2013. His apparent kidnap was not widely reported until he appeared on a video released last month by the Isil.
    In the footage a masked militant beheads US reporter James Foley then parades Mr Sotloff, warning he will meet the same fate unless US President Barack Obama ends air strikes against the group in Iraq.

You knew it was going to happen after the bombings by the U.S. Now they are threatening some English hostage as well, he's next.

I have to give these men some credit man, going to that part of the world as a journalist is incredibly dangerous.

America will not stop bombing them, so the English dude is next.

Comment

I said this would happen years ago. America and Israel's actions created an army of refugees and hardened Islamic Soldiers.

When you mistreat a group of people severely, they tend to severely fight back.

Islam is not the cause, regardless of how the Media wants to spin it. Religion is not what gives these men strength, it's the hatred they feel for the ones who massacred their people.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        You knew it was going to happen after the bombings by the U.S. Now they are threatening some English hostage as well, he's next.

I have to give these men some credit man, going to that part of the world as a journalist is incredibly dangerous.

America will not stop bombing them, so the English dude is next.
        Was the bombing retaliation to the violent muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I said this would happen years ago. America and Israel's actions created an army of refugees and hardened Islamic Soldiers.

Islam is not the cause, regardless of how the Media wants to spin it. Religion is not what gives these men strength, it's the hatred they feel for the ones who massacred their people.
          So you are suggesting fighting against violent terrorists makes violent terrorists... violent terrorists! ok

Comment

**** I hate these guys.

Comment

Im Sorry, but i think that the beheadings are way more phsychologically effective than bombings.

Comment

Ya they gotta start taking these Isis ****s hostage and beheading them on video. I'd gladly sign up for that job.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  Im Sorry, but i think that the beheadings are way more phsychologically effective than bombings.
                  Co-sign...mentally I was fcuked up after I watched the James Foley beheading video.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Wrong, educate yourself and learn history. It's without a doubt Islam that has motivated these people into doing these things.

Second, a Hamas leader was quoted recently as stating that even if Israel left the occupied territories, that they still would fight against Israel forever.

So it's most definitely a religiously motivated war, and the Islamic caliphate they are trying to establish says it all. They aren't trying to establish a secular government, it's a hardcore fundamentalist religious one.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Was the bombing retaliation to the violent muslims?
                    You misunderstand me, I'm for sending these fukers to their 72 virgins. I'm just saying that when they made the threat on his life, Obama wasn't going to stop bombing them.

Comment

Working...
                    X