No announcement yet.

Long Distance Relationships?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Distance Relationships?

Just dropped of my GF at the airport. She's going back to her homeland, Indonesia, since she's recently graduated. Gonna miss tapping that ass as well as the awesome times we've spent together. Down the track she wants me to go live in Indonesia as her father is a pretty powerful guy over there so she can't be anything but an Indonesian citizen, but I haven't even met him yet .

It will probably be at least 6 months before she comes back and goes for her Masters here. What stories/tips/musings do you guys have about being in a LDR?

Long distance relationships only work if you have a long distance dick.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
      This.

Best of luck though

Comment

its really tough and sometimes, i just wanna give up...you get tired of skype and always having a headset on...you have to really care for that person to keep it going...sometimes, i dont even know why i still put up with that ****

Comment

I think that a lot of people don't give their partner enough credit. You've simply got to trust them and not just think that they must be up to something.

It's about how trusting you guys are of each other and how much you love each other. If the stress/commitment in these difficult circumstances outweighs your love and desire to be with her again, then you should end it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            I think that a lot of people don't give their partner enough credit. You've simply got to trust them and not just think that they must be up to something.

It's about how trusting you guys are of each other and how much you love each other. If the stress/commitment in these difficult circumstances outweighs your love and desire to be with her again, then you should end it.

my girl thinks i **** every girl that says hi to me

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              my girl thinks i **** every girl that says hi to me
              I'm sure you could if you wanted to.

But in all seriousness, (assuming you haven't done anything wrong) the paranoia and accusations must be incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Had a long distance relationship for around four years, in the end the distance was just too much.

It's pointless unless you're serious about this girl because the sh/t one has to put up with is brutal, specially if there's no trust between the two. 6 months shouldn't be that bad though just take advantage of all the different methods of communication so you guys don't drift apart.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
                  Do you think all women would choose getting the D if that means sacrificing their LDR?

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  its really tough and sometimes, i just wanna give up...you get tired of skype and always having a headset on...you have to really care for that person to keep it going...sometimes, i dont even know why i still put up with that ****
                  How long have you been going with yours, Mak? How often do you communicate with her?

Sound advice With mine, trust isn't really an issue. I think the biggest thing I'm afraid of is drifting apart. I'm also quite crappy at communication so I'll need to pick up my game there.

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  Had a long distance relationship for around four years, in the end the distance was just too much.

It's pointless unless you're serious about this girl because the sh/t one has to put up with is brutal, specially if there's no trust between the two. 6 months shouldn't be that bad though just take advantage of all the different methods of communication so you guys don't drift apart.
                  4 years is crazy long. It's a shame you guys didn't merge your paths within that time. What **** are you talking about?
                  Last edited by winky's right; 08-26-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you could if you wanted to.

But in all seriousness, (assuming you haven't done anything wrong) the paranoia and accusations must be incredibly frustrating.

it really is...and i can understand that its hard for her as well but sometimes, you just get fed up...especially my situation...when its daytime there, its night time here..i've found myself falling asleep with the video still on just to prove no female is coming over after we hang up

Comment

Working...
                    X