You're opinion on boxers who are now broke or fighting because they're broke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
    Dude you need your eggs and bacon ;-)
    Egg and toast this morning with a cuppa.As Rapid Counter would say...Breakfast for champions.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Egg and toast this morning with a cuppa.As Rapid Counter would say...Breakfast for champions.
      I'm going far more poncy

Comment

I'm going far more poncy

Quasons with caviar?

Comment

Badzi87, you're my boy, but no more threads that have "you're" instead of "your", okay?

Here's a trivia question for everyone, probably incredibly easy, but we'll see: who's the richest boxer of all time, by some way? And it's not Maiiiii.

Comment

Quasons with caviar?
            Haha I might shop at Waitrose but not quite...

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Badzi87, you're my boy, but no more threads that have "you're" instead of "your", okay?

Here's a trivia question for everyone, probably incredibly easy, but we'll see: who's the richest boxer of all time, by some way? And it's not Maiiiii.
            Dunno someone old skool...?

Comment

[QUOTE=Funky_Monk;14884916]Haha I might shop at Waitrose but not quite...

Salmon,not my cuppa tea but i'm partial to some cod now and then but not for breakfast.Whats that green stuff in that cup lol?

Comment

[QUOTE=HughJass;14884920]

Salmon,not my cuppa tea but i'm partial to some cod now and then but not for breakfast.Whats that green stuff in that cup lol?
                Looks like matcha. I drink it as well, it's awesome

Comment

[QUOTE=HughJass;14884920]

I love fish for breakfast, another really good version is the addition of avocado!
                  Also Kedgeree is an amazing hangover cure!!!

It's one of those innocent smoothies the no banana one. Kiwi and apple I think.

Comment

[QUOTE=Funky_Monk;14884925]
                    I love fish for breakfast, another really good version is the addition of avocado!
                    Also Kedgeree is an amazing hangover cure!!!

It's one of those innocent smoothies the no banana one. Kiwi and apple I think.

Damn,i love smoothies.But it has to be the mango and peach one,the heartburn material lol

Comment

Don't feel bad a bit. Every fight can be your last. As a fighter you should try and live within reasonable means.

I can see a guy that hasn't had but a few significant fights having a hard time eventually with finances.

But if you receive 1 lone PPV payday, you should never have to worry about money again.

Comment

Working...
                      X