No announcement yet.

1 year ago today I joined Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year ago today I joined Boxingscene

I've always admired boxers and enjoyed fights, when I was a tiny BeerBro I remember watching Oscars fights with my dad, he loves Oscar (my father is Puerto Rican and Cuban)

I've learned a lot here. I'm not going to pretend I'm a boxing guru or anything either. The first fight that really got me hooked was Mayweather Hatton (my brother is a Floydiot) it was my junior year in high school. Even though I knock Floyd, it was truly a great fight. Electric really.

Anyway, I've learned a lot here and made some internet friends

`

Comment

I think I was a junior in high school for the Floyd/Hatton fight also. Might have been a sop****re. Ordered the fight on PPV without my parents permission. Payed for it out of my paycheck. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        `
        Was it the Mayweather Hatton comment

I was like 17 don't blame me

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          I think I was a junior in high school for the Floyd/Hatton fight also. Might have been a sop****re. Ordered the fight on PPV without my parents permission. Payed for it out of my paycheck. Good times.
          It was a good fight, even though Floyd is a ****.

I was rooting so hard for Hatton

Comment

Floyd hatton was on my birthday, had a big party and watched the fight,, great day

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I've always admired boxers and enjoyed fights, when I was a tiny BeerBro I remember watching Oscars fights with my dad, he loves Oscar (my father is Puerto Rican and Cuban)

I've learned a lot here. I'm not going to pretend I'm a boxing guru or anything either. The first fight that really got me hooked was Mayweather Hatton (my brother is a Floydiot) it was my junior year in high school. Even though I knock Floyd, it was truly a great fight. Electric really.

Anyway, I've learned a lot here and made some internet friends

You're already one year here and you should know that there's no boxer named Mayweather Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Floyd hatton was on my birthday, had a big party and watched the fight,, great day
                I remember I skipped school the next day I was totally hungover
                Originally posted by led View Post
                You're already one year here and you should know that there's no boxer named Mayweather Hatton.
                I'm a n00b

Comment

Love ya bro! You ma intaaanet homie for life

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                    Love ya bro! You ma intaaanet homie for life
                    Hey if I ever come to the UK, I expect a spot on the couch!

Comment

Working...
                    X