Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANACONDA - Nicki Minaj

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now to be perfectly honest I'm not sure I would. To me a girl can look as hot as anything, but the physical attraction soon fades if I find them to be dumb, or just plain annoying. To be that's exactly what this song is. It's DUMB, annoying, and although I'll never claim to be a femenist it's misogynistic, and degrading.
    Frankly, if this is what constitutes art and creativity these days then the ice caps can't melt quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      Now to be perfectly honest I'm not sure I would. To me a girl can look as hot as anything, but the physical attraction soon fades if I find them to be dumb, or just plain annoying. To be that's exactly what this song is. It's DUMB, annoying, and although I'll never claim to be a femenist it's misogynistic, and degrading.
      Frankly, if this is what constitutes art and creativity these days then the ice caps can't melt quick enough.
      It's been like this for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Damn! Fake ass or not, Nicki is fine as hell.
        u better make sure u make love with her when she has make up on

Comment

I'll take this video over that one any day Beyonce & Shakira -: http://youtu.be/QrOe2h9RtWI
          Last edited by BOXING 24/7; 08-22-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

people have come to like this from nicki or otherwise she wouldnt be famous and have millions of views. if you take away her fake azz shes done, all she has left is her ignorance. people nowadays are so easy to brainwash its scary.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X