Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Your Girl Have To Do For You To Leave Her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would Your Girl Have To Do For You To Leave Her?

I was just thinking about the woman who had a public orgy with a group of guys, which was recorded on cell phone, and how her boyfriend took her back. It got me to thinking: what would your girlfriend or wife have to do for you to leave her?

Although the case above is exceptional, I have heard of guys staying with their wives after they’ve had affairs and even raising the bastard children.

Being unfaithful would be a definite and permanent break up but there are many other things.

Comment

Farting.

Absolutely zero tolerance.

I'm under the impression that women don't fart or ****.

Comment

can you direct me to a link where the girl you're talking about is having an orgy.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          can you direct me to a link where the girl you're talking about is having an orgy.

thanks!
          Her name is Brooke Wienecke. You can read about her story here:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/...a-raging-slut/

Comment

Forget get to cook dinner one night...

Comment

have any type of romantic moment with another man from holding hands to boning and it's over no questions asked

Comment

Not wiping her arse after she takes a nice dump and asks me to lick her butthole.

That's a no go for BeerBro

Comment

drink the last beer in the house without asking

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
                    I was just thinking about the woman who had a public orgy with a group of guys, which was recorded on cell phone, and how her boyfriend took her back. It got me to thinking: what would your girlfriend or wife have to do for you to leave her?

Although the case above is exceptional, I have heard of guys staying with their wives after they’ve had affairs and even raising the bastard children.
                    Heard that **** was fake. Viral marketing for a **** company...supposedly the **** company set up the twitter accounts for the "boyfriend and girlfriend"

Comment

Working...
                    X