No announcement yet.

The Black Knight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    It starts with Nikola Tesla so you know it's not going to be bullshit.
    nikola even built a tower to communicate with it but being shut down because of the lack of funds..

Comment

Never heard of the Black Knight before, interesting video. Can't formulate a great opinion in honesty when reading the link Squeal put up along with the vid. Who knows?
      We'll probably never.
      Certainly a funny looking object, but could be debris of one of our satellites? I keep my mind open, if it's shut nothing can come in or out then, just whats in there!

13,000 year old satellite put there by aliens? hmmmmm. Maybe one of their galactic gas stations? Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        Never heard of the Black Knight before, interesting video. Can't formulate a great opinion in honesty when reading the link Squeal put up along with the vid. Who knows?
        We'll probably never.
        Certainly a funny looking object, but could be debris of one of our satellites? I keep my mind open, if it's shut nothing can come in or out then, just whats in there!

13,000 year old satellite put there by aliens? hmmmmm. Maybe one of their galactic gas stations? Haha.
        I think debris is out of the equation as it was there even before mankind have the capability to go beyond space.

Comment

There is only one.....Black Knight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X