No announcement yet.

I've got it all planned out now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got it all planned out now...

Right, i'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to fuck the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see Crimewatch (America's most wanted, yanks) fucking stage a reconstruction of that...... ****s.

Genius innit doe?

Fuck office work, I want to retire tomorrow. Where do I fit in to this plan?

Comment

That's genius lad.

Maybe you should wear a strap on as well? A BBC strap on.

Comment

I would tune into crimewatch for that

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Fuck office work, I want to retire tomorrow. Where do I fit in to this plan?
          Lmao, just dress like a clown, acquire nipple tassles and a thong.

I've plenty goats and florescent paint ang goats.

Just be ready to swear, piss and shit everywhere....
          Then jump in the pink **** van!

Pie and peas will be provided whilst counting our gains, shotgun NE is my goat doe, needs a good fucking.....

Comment

I dont believe you...No way you could rip a phone book in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              That's genius lad.

Maybe you should wear a strap on as well? A BBC strap on.
              I like your line of thinking Beer.... Very suave, maybe said BBC strap-on on top of the clown wig?

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                I dont believe you...No way you could rip a phone book in half.
                In that case i'll leave several bite marks in it, the reconstruction would still be golden....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  Right, i'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to fuck the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see Crimewatch (America's most wanted, yanks) fucking stage a reconstruction of that...... ****s.

Genius innit doe?
                  Derranged will be the perfect candidate to reenact the whole thing and he won't even ask to get pay he'll settle with taking the goat home

Comment

Sounds like the Plot of a new Batman movie but more creative.

Comment

Working...
                    X