No announcement yet.

Being a boss has its drawbacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    are you going to follow me around like a puppydog for very long?

anybody in the thread can refer to my wall to see how unfunny you are. they can even read your posts in the lounge.
    Why did you decline the Thunderdome bout NE?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

have you seen my wall? i don't require any further back and fourth with the poor guy.

Comment

are you going to follow me around like a puppydog for very long?

anybody in the thread can refer to my wall to see how unfunny you are. they can even read your posts in the lounge.
        Dome...... I walk you now.... And you'll do as you're fukin told too.
        Arrogance. People can read how much of a delusion of grandeur you're stuck in and how ignorant you are in most your posts, just a smug little ****, and unfunny you are too.... I've said to you before, it works 2 ways puppy boy. And stop repeating yourself, never known of a bearded parrot with a superiority complex.... Now, Dome.

Listen you little suckball, we all want our Mommies! But we can't have them, cause they're in Vietnam!! Look reality in the face and lick it ME!!!

Comment

have you seen my wall? i don't require any further back and fourth with the poor guy.
          He is relentless, unorthodox style and throws a thousand punches per round, I'm just glad I'm not battling him, would be a toughie

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Cos' he's busy filling his heinous fat hairy face, and doesn't like someone baiting him.... He thinks he's 'the boyo' apart from the mods on the scene, his posts (not all), if you read between the lines he's a smug cun with double standards.
            He thinks i told him what i actually do in a 'chat session'.

However i BullS'd it, and his naivety believed it.
            Ultimately if you answer back/ not NE's idea, then he has a cry at you...... I was cool with him till 3/4 days ago, but over time. Well look whats happening now.....

This is entertainment for me....not my fault if he didn't Dome. He 'thinks he's too superior for it(like fuk little fool) or won't keep up with my spitfire post-rate.....

Comment

The American has waved the white flag, typical of the yanks, can only fight with strength in numbers

Tut tut tut

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                People can read how much of a delusion of grandeur you're stuck in and how ignorant you are in most your posts,
                If he's trolling( bragging about his education, physique, knowledge) I think he is good.

If he is serious trying to impress posters about his posts (mostly educating people about everything when they are obviously just taken from google) then he is a very insecure person.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  If he's trolling( bragging about his education, physique, knowledge) I think he is good.

If he is serious trying to impress posters about his posts (mostly educating people about everything when they are obviously just taken from google) then he is a very insecure person.
                  I truly believe NE trolls most of the time.

Comment

Don't trolls live under bridges? Harsh words where said on my part, but it amused me for 2 evenings however. Wish you'd fired back NE, bit of spice in the lounge/dome but each to their own.

I was thoroughly entertained though, just interwebs. (Still think he's patronizing fairly often) but no one's perfect, again just wish you'd replied NE, i would of rofl'd...

Anyone else fancy a 'beef' over the weekend for the hell of it? It's fun/ funny as fuk, c'mon in, the waters fine boys!

Comment

Working...
                    X