Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes Mega Thread, Pledge your Support here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio State doesn't play anybody. The Big Ten is putrid, it's like the Eastern conference in the NBA. I'm not convinced that the Buckeyes can beat an elite team.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Ohio State doesn't play anybody. The Big Ten is putrid, it's like the Eastern conference in the NBA. I'm not convinced that the Buckeyes can beat an elite team.
      They can be elite. They don't have a tough sked this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post

I knew you would eventually post in this thread. Muck Fichigan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            They can be elite. They don't have a tough sked this year.
            Playing against a weak schedule doesn't make a team elite. They don't play anybody. They lost to the only real teams they played last year in Michigan State and Clemson. Thank God they didn't play in the championship game. Florida State would've throughly embarrassed the Buckeyes. Sorry, beating Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, etc is not impressive. Imagine if they played in the SEC or PAC 12.

Comment

We had a great recruiting class and we have one of the best defensive lines in college football.

Comment

Braxton Miller is a major loss. But I'm not worried about nothing. I trust in Urban.

Comment

Big 10 is terrible now days. I'm not even a fan of college football and I know Ohio State plays nobody. Michigan State and Ohio State are literally the only good teams in the Big 10 now days.

And if those teams played in the SEC, they'd have 3-4-5 losses a year probably.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Big 10 is terrible now days. I'm not even a fan of college football and I know Ohio State plays nobody. Michigan State and Ohio State are literally the only good teams in the Big 10 now days.

And if those teams played in the SEC, they'd have 3-4-5 losses a year probably.
                    Yep. But MSU will beat Oregon. I don't root for conferences and I do have a strong distaste for Oregon but without their starting Left tackle, they won't be able to deal with that defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Braxton Miller is a major loss. But I'm not worried about nothing. I trust in Urban.

well yea...you play like 4 Junior Colleges this year dont you? i think you'll be ok til the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                      X